CHAPTER 6: Bluches on the first look

Sans looks at you and blushes heavily. He falls on his back. He looks at you, and you notice him. You look at him and blush even more deeper then sans. You run to the Snowdin bridge. You hope he hasn't see you blush, and you nervously step forward.

But nobody came... Sans didn't appear by the bridge, but he teleported to his home. "SANS! WHY ARE YOU HOME SO EARLY!? AND WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?!" Sans says nothing to papyrus and walk to your room. "Non of your business." BLAM! He slammed the door.

He walks to his bed and plofs on it. "Aaaaarg!! I can't stop thinking of her!! What is this feeling!?" He rolls on his back, and looks at his hands. "And why did she blushed at me?" He goes downstairs and eats the lasagna papyrus made for you. He teleported to you, and sort of stalks you.

You walk through Snowdin and go into the store. Sans peeks through the window, and you notice (NoTiCe MeH sEnPaI) it sometimes, but leave it be. You kinda even like it. Up on the surface, nobody really likes you. Than sans did something you didn't expect.

"Heya doll. How are you doing?" sans try's to stay...unblushed? [author: Sorry didn't know how else to say it =^^=] he is nervous, you can tell. "Um, good! How are you doing?" you ask. "I forgot to introduce myself. I am sans, sans the skeleton. What's your name, doll?" "I am [y/n], [y/n] the human!"

"Nice name." T-thanks" you look at the ground and blush. Then you look at sans and he says: "nock nock" you already laugh a little, and say: "who's there?" " dishes" "dishes who" "dishes a very bad joke." You laugh at sans' joke. You tel sans a joke. He likes it, and laughs to. You and sans make jokes for the whole day, and eventually tell sans that on the surface, you are just a nobody.

He looks at you with a look that says: I am sorry about that. "Er, hey doll. It is already late. Do you have somewhere to stay for the night?" You look at sans and say no. He offers you to stay at his home. Do you except the offer? ❤️ Yes/no you except the offer and walk home with sans.

You arrive at sans' home. You come in and sans leads you upstairs. He says that he will sleep on the couch. "Sans, I don't care about these things. Just..it is your own room, and I don't mind to sleep with you..." sans looks at you with surprise in his face. You sleep with sans and the next day, he wants to show you something...