CHAPTER 20: The return to home

So I started walking. Walking, and walking, and walking. I know papyrus is head of the Royal guard, but i have the nagging feeling that I have to fight really soon. I eventually hear something. It came from the top of a mini mountain. "So, you've finally decided to come..." huh? I look up and I see undyne standing on top of the mini mountain. I heard a lot about her because of papyrus. "For everyone who makes it so far, I will tell you the tragic tale of our people...wait....you know what? SCREW THIS! WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU THAT IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE?! GNAAAAAAAAA! Human step foreword if you are ready!" "Yep. No way in hell. First saving."

"The wind is howling...you are filled with DETERMINATION."
lets do this.

*one fight latter...*

"So...HOT...can't...stand on...my feet....giasteflblyer..." "Finally, she's knocked out. I don't want to kill her tho...lets give this fish some water." I pour a cup of water on da fish and she stands up. "Ummmmmm...are you gone kill me no...w?" She walks away. Wow. That was surprisingly fun to do.

"Tutudutudu, no robots yet! tutudutudu! Lets go through alphys her lab!" I see alphys walking. "Oh. You're here. Well, go away, I don't want you dead. Yet. I did make a killer robot tho." "Yay." Bonk. "Did you hear something?" Bonk. "No really, do you?" Crash! "Ooooooh, yes! Welcome, everyone, to tonight's quiz shoooow! Lets meet out contents, the human! Give them a big hand! Never played before? Well, the rules are simple: answer correctly, or you die! Ha! Lets get started!"

Damn. Didn't expect that to happen. Oh, well. Lets do this quiz thingy.

...One quiz thingy latter...
"Ooh my! How you have bested me! Bye bye!" "Well, now my wall is broken! Thanks for that, moron...wait...do you like mew mew killer cutie?" "Yes." Omg I don't know....? "Great. Now I'll help you, moron." Thanks for that!" "Give me your phone, I'll make an upgrade." I give her my phone. "I'll brb." I hear some weird shizle, and a scream? "Here." It has a keychain, and a lot of new functions. "I'll call you when I call you." "Okey, thanks for the upgrade!."

I walk out and see a lot of fire and monsters and fire monsters. Wow. I walk trough, what I suppose, is Hotland, and I thought I would die in this heet. But I didn't die. I come, after some time, in a place where it's dark...really dark...

"Ahuhuhuhuhu! Did you hear what they just said? They said a human in a striped shirt would come through!" "Who are you?" "I'm muffet deary!" I hear the spiders clap along on...music? Where does the music even come from? "Don't look so blue deary! I think purple would be a better look on you!" And then I am trapped in a strange purple web.

After paying muffet all of my money, she is willing to let me go. She, after all, let me make the first move. Apparently you can 'pay your way out'. That's stupid of her. Hehe, at least I'm free from the web...!

Tem (time) skip
Mother of Jesus Christ on a bicycle with a cinamin bunny in het mouth, what. Is. THAT? I was standing in front of a hotel, and again, WHERE IS THAT DAMN MUSIC COMING FROM?!? I don't see any speakers of sort.

Well, the hotel looked kinda...glittery....and pink.....like, i don't know, it's just uncomfortable to look at. While I walk to a, what I assume is a burger imperium, I walk over to the weird cat monster. "Heya!" "Aaaand what do you want?" He says, with a face of disgust. "Ummm, a L.Hero pleas?" I almost tremble on my words. "2, if ya don't mind." "Sure." What a sour guy.

Authors note: will [y/n] and sans come back together, or will he be heartbroken?
Number count: 670