CHAPTER 4: The fight

Sans waits until the swap papyrus is there where he should be. He has staid up al night, but isn't tiered. Instead, he is anxious about what is gone happen. He wants control over this AU, and nothing els. "Hmpf, when does he show up. I am tiered of waiting..." and 5 minutes after that, there the were.

"YO, LITTLE BRO, WHY DID YOU DRAG ME HERE?" Swap papyrus says wile he blew smoke away from his cigarette. "I...I..I AM SORRY..." swap sans says while sobbing in his scarf. "Heya kid, I asked him to get ya hear." Sans says. "SO YOU WERE THAT GUY MY BRO TALKED ABOUT." Sans looked with a surprising look on his face to sans. "Oh? Well, sans. You talked bout' me? That wasn't what we had agreed...cous' it isn't nice to talk bout' someone who's listening.

Sans looked terrified at the ground, than to sans. "I...I DON'T LIE TO MY BROTHER...WHEN HE ASKED WHAT WAS WRONG..." sans looked understanding at him. "So papyrus, ready to have a great time?"

In sans' mind he hears the ego of the voice "use your power for good, will you not?" He lets out a maniacal laugh, and swap sans goes behind swap papyrus. "Oh, oh, oh, why so scared? You shouldn't be that... YOU SHOULD BE TERRIFIED!!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?" Swap papyrus asks ."don't you get it yet? I want control over this AU. But I need to do this first..." He laughs again with this maniac smile on his face. "Why would I care bout' a world like this one? Are you really that stupid?! Do you really think even the worst person can change!? Cuz', if you think so...you are stupider than. you. LOOK"

Silence rings around the two skeletons. They stare at each other for a wile, but then, sans shoots a bone right to papyrus' head, but he dogged it. Than papyrus shoots 2 gaster blaster at sans, and he dogged the attack with ease. Then sans pinned him to the ground, but paps shoots a gaster blaster at him, and he hit sans. They hear swap sans scream out of pain.

"B-BRO, ARE YOU OKE?" Swap paps asks. "N-NO, I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH" "huh, interesting...looks like we have connection mussels, huh. Well...he's just week. I can handle the pain." "P-PLEAS..STOP THIS NONSENSE!" Sans smiles. "You didn't plead enough..." swap papyrus goes on his knees and says: PLEAS... "good. And it is Boss for you." "BOSS" swap papyrus brings his sans home, but before he could go, sans said: "be back. I wane talk."