CHAPTER 5: The 'meeting'

Swap papyrus came to swap undyne's lab to cure sans' pain. "H-how did this happen t-t-to him?" Swap papyrus stayed silent. He looked at undyne and said: "I AM AFRAID I DID THIS..." undyne knew immediately what had happened. "B-but h-how? Th-that's impossible...h-how and wh-why?" Papyrus almost forgot the little 'talk' with sans. "I NEED TO GO.." sans doesn't like to wait. "When does he come. I hate waiting." And there he was. "Oh, so you finally came. For the next time, I don't like waiting."

"WHAT DID YOU WANE TALK ABOUT?" Sans did not think about how he was gone say this. he said after a moment of silence: "go to my AU and look out if another human falls through. I will give you coordinates." And that other human is you. You were just on a walk through the mountains and this was the last one you needed to climb to get a world record.

You fell down Mount Ebott, and you hear something, in the bushes. You go through your hair, and say: "who is there?" No response. You ask again. Still no response. You walk to the bush, and see a tall skeleton. You take a step backwards, and fall on you knees. You run to your save point, and save this last file. "That there is a skeleton in the bushes, looking and observing you. It fills you with DETERMINATION" pling!

You walk back to the skeleton, and say: "h-hi, I am [y/n], [y/n] the human, I guess? What's your name?" The skeleton looks down and teleported away. You just let it be. You walk through the ruins, to find a little...flower? The flower speaks to you. "Howdy, I am f-flowey, flowey the f-flower. Y-you are new to the u-underground, arnt'ya. I-I...pleas don't kill me!!"

You look at flowey, and smile. "Why would i kill you?" Flowey is happy to see you didn't want to kill him. "I..in this world, it is kill or be killed. A-and you didn't kill me. Thank you..."

You look happy at flowey and you both walk through the ruins. You stop when you see a house in the ruins. You do a save. "Seeing such a strange house in the ruins, fils you with DETERMINATION."

You walk in and go down the stairs. In the end of the hallway, you see a strange goat lady. When she sees you, you immediately enters a fight. You get hit a few times in the first shots. You talk to Toriel, and she looks disturbed and a little ashamed that she hit you.

She attacked with an attack that didn't hit you. You talk again, and say you don't want to fight, only to be friends. She looks at you and didn't attack. "H-how did you d-do that?" You look at flowey with a stare that says I don't now. Then Toriel ran away...

Meanwhile in underfell
Swap papyrus comes to sans with the news you have fallen down. " Right. You can go. I will handel this alone." Sans walks to the end of the ruins, to only know that the human did a reset, but you fel in instead. He waits for you to come out of the ruins, and that took not that long....