CHAPTER 3: Underswap

"Plees let this not be a joke..." he runs into the wall. And there he is, in the multiverse. "Hello sans, it looks like you finally came. I was waiting for you." "Sooooooo, what can I do in this place?" Sans asked, unknowing what has to come. "You can travel to anther AU's from here. And I am not saying this again, use your newfound powers for good." Why would he? He is the one to decide that, and he is after all, someone who wants power. "Alrighty then...can you watch me do stuf?" "No, I ca-" and he jumped into a randome AU.

Under swap
"Oof, ow, my head...where am i" in huge letters there stands: UNDER-SWAP "under swap huh...let's find that sans then..." he went looking all over the place, but couldn't fine him. Then he hears a voice say " HALT OTHER SKELETON! I THE MAGNIFICENCE SANS, WILL HELP YOU FIND WHAT YOU NEED!" Sans turned around to see a short skeleton standing in front of him, smiling, and sans smiles back, a little.

"Hey buddy, do you want to see, err, your reward when you help me?" Sans said in his most nicest voice. "MWHEHEHE, OF COURS! THAT IS VERRY NICE OF YOU!" Sans thought by himself 'stupid, naive boy.' "O well, come with me then." "MWHEHEHE!" and they walk away.

Under-fell, sans home
"WHERE ARE WE, MISTER SKELETON?" swap sans said. Sans' his pupils were away, to look more serious than he already does. "Listen, little boy. You are not gone tell ANYONE that this happend, oké? Cuz' if you do... you're gone have a great time... understand?" Swap sans' his voice went down. "y-yes..." "Good. Now here this." Sans tels swap that he has to get his papyrus to come one one specific place. "a-are you g-gone h-h-hurt him?" "Nah, or at least I will try not to kill him."

Sans brings swap back to his AU, and can just get away before swap papyrus sees him. "HÉ LITTLE BRO, HAD FUN TODAY?" Swap paps asks "Y-YES, I HAD A GREAT DAY! I FIXED MY UNDERSNOWED TRAPS, BUT I AM NOT DONE YET!" swap papyrus get's swap sans on his shoulders and goes away. But he now's there is something off...