CHAPTER 12: Confusion

Me and sans walk into the house in Snowdin. "WHERE THE F#CK WHERE YOU TWO?" "Alphys" "SHUT THE DOOR NEXT TIME WHEN YOU LEAVE, AND WHEN YOU ARE GONE ATTACK ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! YOU F#CKING B#TCH!" "Hey, it's not my fault that i was posed by dark magic, or whatever it was..." "Geez, guy's, can we just say, it was not on purpose, and just shake hands?" You facepalm. "HELL NO!! F#CK THIS SH#T I'M OUT!!" Slam. "grrrr...F#CK YOU BOSS, I DON'T GIVE A SH#T BOUT' YA SPAGHETTI, IT NASTY SH#T!" "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" BEEB take 4 "F#CK YOU SANS!" "GUYS! SHUT THE HELL UP AND JUST SAY...it is oké, alright?" "Well, I want to, but BOSS not..." "NO, NOT AFTER THE SH#T HE DID TO ME!"

"When will you guys learn to forgive..." "i guess not..." a strange voice came from across the room. "Hi, i am nightmare. This is dust, and this is killer. We where send to pick you guys up." "HELL NO!" "We didn't came for you." "But for sans and [y/n]." Sh#t what do I do? "Sans" you whisper. "To the bone, fast" he does know the song. You think so. I started singing. "We wanted to tell you now.." pleas know the song....pleas.... "Your Kinda bone.." YES "if you survive this prison.." " you will know nihilism.." "don't mess round with monsters.." " they're scared of tiny children!"

"The f#ck!? Why the heck are my swearwords censored?! F#ck. Sh#t. NononononononNONONONO!!" What is he talking bout'? Guess that made them slip on their words! HA. Geez. "What do ya guys want?" "YOU BOTH" "This is bullsh¥t. Just come in this portal" "HECK NO" I scream as hard as i can and they back off a little. "No was never an option" I feel dizzy. I don't have myself under control! What the heck is happening?! I look around me and I see my sole is attached to a sort of black mater.

"W-what is that stuf?" "Ya don't have to know." Nightmare says in a creepy way. "Now...nightmare, can I do it? Pleassssss?" "Alright killer, geez." "Uhum...[y/n]....slap yourself!" To my surprise i do it. "WHAT HAVE YA DON TO HER?!? I AM GONE KILL YA SO BAD!!" "Sans...help me....pleas...it hurts...." "B@TCH!"

Sans POV
"Sans...help me....pleas...it hurts...." "B@TCH" I scream to killer. What is this sh#t all bout' either way? "Let....her...go...or else..." "or else what?" "OR ELSE YOUR GINE HAVE A GREAT TIME!" I fire a few bones and gaster blaster at them. No hit. "Ya know...your kind is to dramatic...always want to be the bad guy...just..for...SHOW" I fire again. Again no hit. Sh#t what do i do? "INK" [y/n] screams. "INK HELP" "who's ink?" I ask. "Someone who can help. He's a sans to!" How much f#king version of me are there? Really, this is gone leave a scar for life.

[y/n] POV
"Someone who can help. He's a sans to!" I see sans thinking. Ah, what does it mater. They send me through some sort of portal. When i look, there are only blue strings, and nothing. Like an anti void. "Hello? Someone there?" No response. "My.....DIMONDSSSSSSSSSSS!" You scream memes as loud as you can. But nob "ody came. Missed me? No? Oh, well. Ya still are my'e now. Hihi!" "SHUT THE F#CK UP, YA LITTLE FREAK!" "Oh sans. Hi." "What do ya want?"

"WE JUST TOLD YA! I need a new puppet

"WE JUST TOLD YA! I need a new puppet. Cuz I'm lazy. And so I can destroy the multi verse! Hihi!" "Why do ya need us then?" "Cous sans is the chosen one. He is the only one (except ink and error and a lot of others I'm not going to say) who can travel trough timelines. But he is special. Every timeline he visits, and is scarred already, will get under his control. Simple, riiiiiiight?" "Makes sens" "COMIC SANS!" "Yes my guy!!"

Welp, there we are. In an anti-void, with no one but this psycho freak, and we're doomed to be puppets. Great. "Can sans and I have some...alone time?" "Well, yes. I guess." "W-what are ya gone do kiddo?" I hand sans a nerf gun. "Try me!"

"Hi-i-i-i-i-i-i-i" a glitched voice said, interrupting our nerf fight.

What's gone happen now!? Find out in the next chapter.
Word count: 765