CHAPTER 7: The entrence

he wants to show you something...he brings you to a place that he calls the multi verse entrance. There he takes your hand and runs into a wall. You couldn't get yourself free and scream a little. You open your eyes and see a world full of color and bubbels. "What is this place, sans?" "This, is the multi vers. I can travel to other AU's from here. And I did some, err, bad things here."

You give sans a look that says: oh, REALLY?? Than you ask sans what kind of stuf. "...i did fight some people to get control over the AU...and that worked..." "d-do you want to hurt me?" You ask with terror in your voice. "N-no of Cours not!" "Why did you fight then?" "I..am that kind of person that want power...are you happy now?" [Author: sorry if this is a little confusing and all. THIS IS MEH FIRST BOOK!!]

"I..i get that." You tell sans you wanted power over the school to get noticed more, but did nothing to achieve that. You both hug each other, and sans brings you to a random AU. "Here we are." "What AU is this?" In big letters stands: 3RROR T@LE. "Error tale!"

You walk trough the AU and find that sans. "Heya travelers, welcome to my AU. Hope you enjoy it here!" Error sans says in a glitchy voice. "Err, hi error sans." "I am gone call you error." You look at both the sanses and you al laugh. "Ha, wow. Great name. Welp, my name is 3rror."

You want to learn about the AU's, and tell sans that. After that day you know all about them, and for sure that you need to be careful with those travels. You say goodbye to error, and leave 3rror's AU. You both walk to Under Swap, just to find swap sans standing there.

"Why are you here?" Sans asks to swap sans. "TO DO WHAT YOU WANT." you look at sans. "Is this under-swap?" Sans nods and looks at swap sans. You both don't know what is going on in this AU. Then swap papyrus stands next to swap sans. [lets cal them papy and blue, ke?] they look at sans and wait for, what you assume, an order. You then randomly say: "everybody do the flop!" You look at blue and papy and they really do it. You and sans laugh like crazy, and assume that sans has taken control over this AU.

You look at you're phone and tell sans it is 8 PM, and that you are hungry. "Sans, were are we going? I don't know this part of the underground." "We are not going to Grillby's. And that may come as a surprise." "Oh, really?!" You giggle a little and walk with sans to MTT Resort. You didn't notice that sans has hold your hand for the whole time. You feel...a feeling that on the surface never came to you. Safety and love. You hug sans' arm and walk in.

You save. "The size of the resort fills you with DETERMINATION" Pling! "Sans..." "yea doll?" "Thank you. Thank you for treating me nice. And caring for me(h)"

You sit at a table and eat you food. You talk about various things, like love, your history, how you fel down. You even tel sans that you have made a crush in the underground. Sans feels sad, but doesn't seem to show it. After you to are done with the food, you both teleport home. "Sans, I ment by crush..er..this is hard to say..." "I get it, you don't need to like me" "WHAT!? YOU ARE MY CRUSH!!..did I say that out loud?"

You and sans look at each other, and then you go in for a kiss. You kiss sans and whisper: "i love you" "i love you to [y/n], I love you to." You both fall asleep.

"Hey pssst" "hmm? Who's there" "I-it's me, flowey. I have see you and sans, er, kiss. Why did you do that?" "Cuzz I love that bonehead. Lemme sleep now, K? I am tiered" "o-oké then. Have a good night." "Hey, doll. What is it? I heard ma 'nickname' so yea." "Oh..I had a bad dream..." "..." you and sans hug until you both fall asleep.

MEH CUTENES LEVELS ARE GOING UUUUUUUUUP *nosebleed*