CHAPTER 17: temmie

I wonder what it caused it.

Chara's POV
"Uuuuugh! Why do i have to do EVERYTHING myself! I'd better just go. Lets see..." i walk toward's gaster. "Gaster, i am tiered of waiting. I know you are gone just say stay patient, but i am SICK of it! I will get him myself!" "❄️👇✌️❄️💧 🏳️😐. [thats ok]" "wait, r-really?" "🔯👈❄️. ☠️🏳️☦️ 👆🏳️. [yes. Now go]" "then i'm off. BRB!"

Sans' POV
I feel...something. [y/n] and i walk into tem village to ask tem some questions. She told me, that the tem in the wall is rather smart. "Hello tem." She greets them very nicely. "Heya." I tried to give them a friendly face, but i just messed it up. Just as i always mess things up... "bOi! wE wEaBoEs WiLl lIkEyU!" I really don't understand these guys, but it'll do. "Hey tem. We are here to ask some questions...pweas." Pweas? What is that for a word? "...yea, sure...Come in..." A door opened up behind the tem, and we step in the hole, and we go trough the door. Da fuq?

Frisk' POV
I say the word for the smart tem to let me and sans into the secret area of tem village. I didn't know this until yesterday. A strange men in all black came up to me and said that if the tems hear that word, they will answer all the questions about whatever you want to know. I didn't really understand him, but I could make that out. It was like if he was talking in...hands? I don't know how else to describe it, because he was literally making hand sings.

We walk into a hallway, and see a table, at least 3 chairs, and a crystal boll. Like they had this prepared...weird. Nah, ame just go with the flow. "NHYA, A HUMAN, CALL THE GAURDS. WAIT A MINUTE, THATS MY JOB!" The ringtone! Omg it worked! "Hey, toots. How did ya get that ringtone of boss singing on you're phone?" "Not now, i will answer later." I say almost dying of laughter. But. I keep it in.

The Lé Call
You: hello?

Boss: HUMAN! I WILL HAVE TO WARN YOU, THAT DANGER IS HEADING YOU'RE WAY! THAT F#K#NG CHARA PERSON
JUST INTRODUCED THEMSELVES AND JUST WALKED PAST ME!

You: oh, crap. Did ya tell them where we are?

Boss: NO, THEY DIDN'T ASK, ODLEY.

You: pfffff...well, thanks for the warning!

Boss: THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY AND FIGHT ME! sadly...

You: did ya say something?

Boss: NO, IT'S NOTHING. YOU HAVE TO HURRY!

You: we will, thanks again for the call. Bye! *KLICK*
Lé Call End

"Oké, We'll have to hurry, she (or he DON'T GET TRIGGERED) is heading our way!" Jeez... "well, ask the question!" "Sans, could you be quite for at least ONE SECOND! I was about to ask...sorry that I screamed..." "..." "Tem." "Yes?" "Why is that sphyco b#tch chasing us down, and why us? Why sans? Why-." I was about to ask why they needed us so badly for, but I got cut off by the tem.

"Holy mother of Christ on a bicycle, one at a time, we don't have all day here! Well, they are mostly chasing sans, not you. It is most likely that they wanted sans because he's a sort of god, and he can shatter the barrier in no time. Anything else?" "Wow, so I can BREAK THE F#K#NG BARRIER?!?! HOLY SH#T...I really am a god..." "did ya say something sans...? My love? Are you alright?" "......." "sHaLl i jUsT gO? oRrRrR..."

Sans POV
"I really am a god..." I sort of whisper scream. "sHaLl i jUsT gO? oRrRrR..." i begin to laugh uncontrollably, and then just walk away. "Sans the skeleton, TURN AROUND AND EXPLAIN!" "...nah..." is all i say. Nah. "So this is it...I am going crazy...." "No sans you aren't crazy, you ar-~~~~~" then i couldn't hear her anymore. My beloved [y/n]...nothing will stop me from loving you, my love...wait, am i going Yandere? Probably. Nah, i am the person least to care 'bout that.

I got picked up? But who...CHARA THAT DAMN B#TCH! "PUT ME THE F#CK DOWN!" "Sans...it's gone be oké, believe me..." no, not away from [y/n]! NO! "Who. Are. You." "Heh, weird. You don't remember me, do 🔯🏳️✝️?" [you] no way in hell...GASTER? Did i black out? What happend? Why can't i see anything at all?

(STOP SWITCHING POV'S I KNOW, SOWWY...)
Chara's POV
Where is that son of a b#tch? Hmmmm...wait, why is [y/n] here alone? HA! They think that they have outsmarted me, do they...wait what is that...GASTER? so this was his plan all along? Leading them to the tems so that he can get him? But why doesn't he hesitate, and why is he crying? I will get an explanation out of him.

"HEY [y/n], WHY DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME? and why the heck are you crying?! "Sans....he just got picked up and dragged away...and...and...and i'm so turning into a Yandere." Da fuq is a Yandere? "LISTEN UP, IDIOT! IF YA WANT YOUR BOYFRIEND BACK, YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME, CAPICH?!" "yea, sure..."

[y/n] POV (I'm sorry)
"Yea, sure..." they just took my everything, my love...SHE'S SO DEAD. "CHARA! YOU B#TCH!" I jump towards her, and I attack her from behind. (Don't ask idk how she fights like that either) I practically almost killed her, but then, she (or he I just assume it's a she, K) attacks. "Awww, did ya want to choke me? Well, AIN'T HAPPENING!" She attacks with multiple knifes and a katana? Where did she get that? Nevertheless, we fight until we are both exhausted. I crawl to her with my last strength and choke her with one of my strings I used to make figures with.

"Le

"Le..t...m..e...g..o..F#CK..YOU!" Her last words. Well, she is full of surprises, so i suppose that she will come back? Don't know, don't care.

One of the longest chapters, GEEZ. And the Lé question: what is ya fav color? Me is purple.
Word count: 1048 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)