CHAPTER 9: Chara pops up

You look at dream and then fall into a hole in the ground. It is like glas shatters al around you and you fall into a void...like sans' void. "Hihihi" "wha- who are you and where am i?" "You are in my home. I am chara btw. Nice to meet you...[y/n]?" "H-how do you know my name?" "There's so much you don't know... hihi" "HEEEEEELP" you scream for help... "But nobody came, hihi!" "Let it and meh goooooooooo" you sing al the meme songs you know to annoy chara. "Leehet it gooooohhohho" shut up..." "MehEhEhhE diAmOndSsssSsSssSssSssSSs"

"Sans has came here before. You know... we talked bout' stuf. You don't get to hear it though" "DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE" you scream memes....But nobody came.... "Quit it" "DO YOU WANE HAVE A BAD TOMMMMMMMMM?!?!" "lé facepalm intensif...shut up or I will kill sans." "NHUUUUUUUU"

You can't stop laughing at your own memes. You almost die of choking. "I am serious. Just kill him, he doesn't want you." ... "yes he does. I only sing lullaby's for meh Boyfriends (meh own rule) and what did i dooooo?" You sang a lullaby for that idiot." "He is not an idiot." You give chara the stare. She only laughs and then you realize, what she said about sans. "Wait, Wait, Wait, WHAT?! sans has been here before? wha..."

"Yea, I tried to manipulate him, but that didn't work. I can still try, or else... hypnosis will work to, I guess." "GET YA FILTHY HANDS OF HIM, YA PERVERT!!" " geez, you can't take a joke can you. Yeah people call me the creator. I don't know why. Chara, creator...it's both good." "Yoooooooooooo...wait...ARE YOU A DEMONIC CHILD?! I mean like in the fan fictions and stuf...

"What? No, i am just someone who want one sp👈sifc kind of world. (=**=) A KILLER WORLD!!" You look at chara, and get your phone. "Ame gone call sansy boy if ya don't let meh out." ";-;" a portal to sans' room appears, and you walk through. "Thaaaaaaanks"

You yeet yourself to a save point and save. "That conversation with chara...it fills you with DETERMINATION" "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!"

Meanwhile, in that same void.
"Say, gaster. What are we gone do now?" "☦️👈 🙁👈❄️ ❄️👇👈🤯 👌👈✍️ 👉🏳️🔅 ☠️🏳️☦️"
"We let them be, for now"

Author: Sowwy fow thwis showt chaptew. I will make a longer one nex time ;-; #sad life meh HAVE A Beautiful day!! ;-; bruh