CHAPTER 10: Opening up

You run into sans' arms and tell him what happened. "So they did lie...I already had a feeling. Chara huh. If I ever see them again...there gone have a great time...YA HEAR ME YA LITTLE BIC-!" you cover sans' mouth with your hand and shhhhhh him. "You don't wane wake boss up, do you?" You whisper scream into sans' place were the ear should be. "Hmpf" sans goes to sleep.

You hug him and you both fall asleep cuddling (cudelsleep ;w;) you wake up by the sound of boss screaming. "SANS, GET THE F#UCK OF ME, YOU PERVERT!!" you see sans almost killing boss. "SANS! Stop this madness. This isn't the sans I know..." you go to sans and kiss him. He puls away and faints. "HA, SERVES YOU RIGHT." "Boss, help me get sans to his room. Plees..." boss nods and sigh's at the same time.

~what's happening in sans' mind (i geus ;^;)~

"Oh, oh oh, looks you blurred in again. Get it? Hihi" "good pun, but first this: THE F#CK WAS THAT?!" "Err..I took control over your body and maaaaaaaaybe tried to kill your brother?" Sans looks at the silhouette in the corner of the 'void'. Then he shoot his attacks at it.

Chara got hit, and sans hear's a very loud scream from somewhere. It is your voice. You are screaming. "The heck!? Why is [y/n] screaming!?" "Forgot to tell you. If you hurt meh, [y/n] will get hurt, not meh." "THEN WHY DID YOU GAVE ME THIS POWER!?" "I wanted a new...lets call it a puppet. I needed a new puppet, hihi. That's why. And of all the sanses, you are the strongest, and most uncaring on-!" "Oké, first of, I do care bout' some people (meh readers for meh =^^=)second of, why the f#ck do you want control over my body? Third of, f#ck this sh#t i'm out!"

~reality~

He wakes up from that 'nightmare' and looks at you. Your in pain, but happy to see that sans is alright. "EXPLAIN" "oké, but don't say like: Oooh that's a lie. K?" You nod, and boss looks at sans and sighed. "OKÉ" "I was controlled by a megalomaniac who want's to kill everyone and [y/n] has seen her to." "THE F#CK? IS THIS TRUH?" You give papyrus a slight nod.

~void~
"how hard is it to get a new puppet. I don't know how to do this properly, so that's we're you come in, Error." "Don't worry, my 'teammates' have everything in hand. I informed nightmare of this, err, (let's call it a puppet hunt) puppet hunt."

~back in reality~
"Sans, why am i in pain?" "Err, when I hurt chara, you get hurt as well. And I shot some gaster blaster's at her...sorry, I didn't know." "I-it's fine" you save. "This pain of the gaster blaster that was just shot at you...it fills you with DETERMINATION. HP fully restored" "Oh, hey flowey..." "h-hey, [y/n], are you oké? I heard you scream and..." it is already gone, don't worry."

"But you should always worry, hihi. Watch your backs!"

Randome pic i found online