Preface

Until I find a cover I'm happy with they'll probably be changing a lot, haha

Above is a picture of Grace Belloway.

Description of story:

When Professor Morgan Eclaire is tasked to go undercover at her own school, she knows it won't be easy. She has a long list of dangers ahead of her: blending in with the students, evading the mysterious someone intent on taking away her life, trying not to fall in love with Duke Belloway's daughter...

This might be even harder than she first thought.

...

Why hello again, dear readers

Welcome to Sain Clare Academy! Aka: my guilty pleasure novel. It will have action, violence, so, so much angst, and probably a lot of lesbian sexual content. 

Please note: If you are not comfortable with violence or sexual content, this is not the place to be. My suggestion for the novel is 18+, but technically Wattpad guidelines mandate 17+.

Regardless, whatever you choose to do, please be safe. 

Notes for this story:

-there will be explicit lesbian content (it's starting in ch 44 you sinners)

-there will be explicit violence

-there will be harassment/abuse

-there are some pretty morally ambiguous/psychopathic characters

-there will be morally ambiguous situations between characters, such as teacherxstudent (the age gap isn't crazy though, and it's only for the first half of the story) 

-again, a relationship will not be established between the characters at the teacherxstudent stage of the story

-all characters involved with sexual activities are above the age of consent for Wattpad

I hope you enjoy! as always, feel free to leave comments. i love reading them more than anything in this world.

(P.S., if you're here because you read my other book, spoken word, and liked it enough to check out my other content, thank you so much!! if you want you can follow me just in case I come out with another book randomly. or not. your choice, darling)