Loss

...
"So, what'd you wanna do?" Chris kicked off his shoes and plopped down on Y/n's couch the second he enters her home.

"Welp I have stacks of video games you could pick from." Y/n said plopping down right beside him.

"I'm feeling Mario." He suggests.

"Done." She gets up and goes through her game shelf.

"Which Mario Chris? I got to many."

"Whatever your heart desires! As long as it's Mario....."

"Ummm, let's go with this one." Y/n comes back with the game and puts it into the Console. She plops back down and hands Chris a controller.

"Sweet you got the new one?" He says as the game starts up.

"Yep! 3D world! Only the best for my bestest friend!" She says happily patting his head.

"You're amazing!"

"I know I am!" She lays down tucking her legs so she's not touching Chris, but instead he grabs her legs and places them on his lap. He then rests his arms on her legs like nothing ever happened. Y/n blushes madly but soon distracts herself in the game.

"So there's Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Peach." Chris points out.

"I think they each have special powers or something." Y/n grabs the games case and reads them aloud.

"Peach floats, Toad runs fast, Luigi jumps high and Mario is......easy to control?"

"Wait, 'easy to control' how is that even a power!?"

"Wow, they really did that huh? Mario's just that basic white boy?" They both laugh at poor Mario's powers.

"Ima go with toad!" Chris exclaimed.

"Good, cause ima going with my boy Luigi." They both pick their characters and they play for hours. Laughing and having fun. Like they always do.

"Woah Chris, it's been 4 hour."

"Really?" He looks at his phone and sure enough it has. Chris was there at around 4 and it's 8 now.

"I'm hungry, you?" He asked her.

"Yep, wanna order pizza?"

"You know me to well my dear Y/n."

"We're one in the same, my dear Christopher." She said as she dialled the pizza place.

"Cheese fine?" She asked him

"Yep!"

Once she order they played a bit more Mario, the pizza came around twenty minutes later.

"Pizzas here!"

"I got it!" He sprints to the door and pays for the pizza.

"Here you go malady!" He places it on the table.

"Why, thank you kind sir!" She gets up to go grab drinks.

"Hey Chris? It's getting late, you just wanna crash here?" She shouts from the kitchen.

"Uhh, if you don't mind sure." He shouts back.

"Of course I don't mind." She uttered as she came back with drinks.

"Sweet, we're having a sleepover, I'd say 'can we order pizza' but we already got that covered." He said as he took a big bit of the cheese pizza. Y/n only shook her head and placed the drinks on the table.