Cap 3: With a big power ....(Remade)

PETER PARKER

QUEENS 12:30PM

- Uncle Ben, I need to go to the library this afternoon, could you take me? -

- Sure, Peter, I just have to pick up your aunt, then we'll go where you need to-

The days went by quickly, a month in detention was enough to get used to my new powers, maybe not as I wished, but enough to detach myself from things when I want to.

Adapting to a new environment was not easy for me, I have always lived trapped, fitting into society in a small way, but just now I had the opportunity to prove that it didn't matter if I wasn't born with the gifts that anyone has had, I could now prove that I too could wield power.

When Uncle Ben returned, we headed for the library, of course hiding the fact that he was going somewhere else.

When I arrived, I said goodbye to him indicating that he could return home, I would take a transport back, he ignored what I said, he stopped my arm to make a curious request

- Peter, wait! I'd like to talk to you for a moment. -

I didn't know what he wanted at the time, but my rush to not be late for the event caused me to quickly remove his hand from my arm, I slipped out of the car by hastily closing the door, even though I only heard one sentence from him through the window.

- Peter I know it's been hard for you, since you were little you've had to go through things that no child should have gone through...

Just now you wanted to talk about it? I was wondering what that was about now, it was just a conversation that could be saved for another time, however, his last comment made me get out of place and for some reason...made me a little angry...

- Peter... do you still want to pursue your dream of becoming one of those heroes? -

I ignored the last thing he said, my head went a mile a minute when he asked that question, so all I did was walk away, without another word...

BIIIII WELCOME TO THE NIGHT OF THE STAR FIGHT...

It was time, I finally showed up at the fighting arena, I snuck out through another entrance to the library, I assumed Uncle Ben would still be outside, the stadium was packed with people, I was a little terrified of being in front of a huge crowd.

~ TONIGHT'S CHALLENGERS MUST FACE OUR UNDEFEATED CHAMPION THE CRUSHER, THE MASSACRE, THE PITILESS ~

BONE...SAW! ~

The main challenger, the ad said that if he was defeated he would win $300, the guy seems to have a knack for increasing as well, usually most professional fighters have gifts that boost their strength or make them skilled in combat.

I went to the registration area, registration took time, but apparently for the main event...the line was clear

- Fill out this application and sign this... aren't you too young to fight?

Oh! I forgot to mention a little detail, the powers weren't the only thing that had changed in me, my muscle mass and height increased considerably, this made it seem like my physique was that of an 18 year old boy...enough to fool the record.

- Well...the VVA is not responsible for any critical medical situation that arises as a result of the fight, and it assigns all legal rights and no procedure of the same type can be carried out against the association -

This scared me a little bit, it was a high risk with this, it would be completely my fault in case something happened, I just had to not end up like an omelet against that guy.