S1-C3: "Sacrificing yourself for others... that's dumb."

- It's impossible! That guy can't be! -

- IS IT SPIDER-MAN?!...-

...

- I did it! I hit the giant sentry right in the face. - The robot was shattered in the head, fell backwards destroying all the buildings behind it, only... stopping it was one thing, saving the others... - I managed to stop it! Now the others should be... Well? Ahhhhh! -

But now... WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO SAVE ME?!

It was a little silly of me to jump in without thinking... like Mr. Stark said... THIS IS REALLY IDIOT!, I don't know how I was able to get here, my impulse was only supposed to take me by the hands of my stomach, just enough to make me back up...maybe...

But this!

- That boy... IS GOING TO KILL HIMSELF! -

I was in the middle of a free fall, I had to do something if I didn't want to die like a squashed spider, which in my opinion would be a stupid way to die. - I just have to...do a...AAHHG- I tried to shoot a net to catch myself or swing, the only thing that came out of my wrist was a lot of blood.

My arms were purple with clotted blood, but my right arm was in worse shape, my hand was completely broken, although that was not the worst. - Okay, I can see that it won't be easy, I just have to... Fall on your feet? - my legs were completely broken, I didn't understand how, this had never happened to me before...

- Aahhhh... FACE! Well I just need a spider web...

"LITTLE CREATURES, ONE MINUTE LEFT!"

- One minute! - My mind went blank, I hadn't achieved anything on the exam, the giant sentry didn't count at all for a score, - Ah, SHIT! - In between my thoughts I forgot about the fall and when I realized I was too close to the ground to do anything, I just thought

- THERE'S NO OTHER WAY! - ...to block with my arms on guard, would be a painful fall, but at least this way I could save myself... - AHHHH... Uh? I'm...

- I... I have... - The nice girl?! She... saved me?

- Hey, uh... WAIT! - She was floating on a debris, she made a strange gesture with her hand, although it didn't last long, the moment she left it, we both fell to the ground. -aah...this...is definitely going to hurt in the morning...wait! Are you OK?!...-

I knew the state I was in, yet I wanted to confirm that she was not hurt, when I asked her, she looked up but instantly her eyes paled, which usually meant that she...

- Hey...! HEY! WAKE UP, YOU CAN'T DIE... * SNORING* - IS HE SLEEPING?! -

For a second I felt like I was dying too...even though I was practically in that line already...I wasn't going to bear to see someone else die in front of me...and because of me...

-Ah...what a relief...one moment... The exam is not over yet! I CAN STILL PASS! ...-

"WOOO, PICK UP YOUR PENCILS KIDS, THE TEST IS OVER!"

- Huh? ... EHHHHH?!...- Yes, a second after my hopes were raised again, they were dashed by a simple sentence. I blanched, my dream, my promise, everything I had fought for had been ruined only by my cowardice...

In the face of such frustration, this may seem childish to you, but I really found no other way to express how I felt...

- WANDA! Are you okay? Are you... Are you sleeping?, she must have overused her power, thank goodness, she doesn't seem to be too hurt..., All thanks to that guy... he jumped at the last moment and landed a big blow on the sentry... if it hadn't been for him, she would have been completely crushed...