S1-C5: Welcome to My Marvel Academia!

My last two days went by as if nothing had happened, the A.S.A. was much bigger than I thought, and how equipped it was... it wasn't a joke. Before I started, I got a call from Mr. Stark. He asked me to meet him in break room number 4 and I wondered if it had anything to do with the new suit.

-Mr... -Mr. Stark!? –

As I entered the room, I observed Mr. Stark lying on the floor, there was blood on the floor near his mouth, and also dripping from it. I tried to get him up, but as soon as I got there to help him, he just said.

-Do me a favor... -Close the door, it's cold. –

Although he was in a terrible situation, he didn't leave out his characteristic sarcasm, only that I don't consider it to be the place and the time to joke, especially in his condition. I closed the door, picked him up and took him to the armchair in the living room.

He looked pale, his eyes were pink with red, his appearance was basically that of a corpse. That only made me more worried.

-Mr Stark, what happened to you? -Why were you like that just now? –

- That? It's not something you should care about, you should concentrate on what you're going to do tomorrow... -

I know that Tony Stark has been listed as one of the most charismatic, but also one of the most difficult people to deal with. As much help as he needs, he'll never admit otherwise.

-I'm sorry, sir, but you're clearly not well... -

-I apologize for my boss, young Parker. He doesn't tend to admit his faults easily. –

- Who... Who said that?! –

Inside the room a female voice had been heard, with an artificial tone.

- Her? Mr. Parker, meet Friday, Friday meet Mr. Parker. –

- Excuse me. Friday? One day a week? –

- No child! Friday is my assistant...

- An artificial intelligence to be more exact. –

Miss Friday was filling in for JARVIS, the old artificial intelligence that Mr. Stark had created. JARVIS was used to give consciousness to his fellow Vision and now he could operate as an avenger.

-Well, it wasn't to show you Friday that I called you. –

Mr. Stark stood up from his seat, walked over to his sack hanging from a coat hanger, picked up again the same box he used in my room, took out his ARK reactor and ended up changing that palladium plate.

When I saw it, I was terrified, the plate was completely corroded to the half, Mr. Stark turned his back on me so as not to see its state, but in a slight reflection, the cybernetic marks... were even more present.

-Sir...-

- I know you have a lot of questions, kid. That's why I brought you here...-

Mr. Stark interrupted me before I had finished what I was going to say, he bent down to take a case and put it on the table, as soon as he opened it there was a liquid and a device resembling a syringe.

- What is this, Mr. Stark? –

- Oh! I'm glad you asked. This... may be the solution to my problems. –

I was speechless for a moment, that he said that was a relief. Worthy of hero number one.

-Will that liquid... -help you get better? –