Cap 4: ...a big load comes (remade)

MARY JANE

QUAYS 8: 45 PM

- Who the hell are you? -

- Me? Someone who won't leave this child alone! -

Mr. Parker? Why is he here?

- Can you get up, young lady? -

- Yes... I think so...

- Listen, I've already called the police, they'll be here in less than a minute, so get out of here if you know what's good for you -

Mr. Parker tried to warn them that the police were already on their way, but the criminals ignored his warning.

- You got yourself into a lot of trouble, old man...

The criminals were prepared to attack Mr. Parker, he looked nervous, but completely prepared to protect me no matter what, it seems that this heroic profile...really is a family heirloom.

One of the criminals tried to attack him head-on, and in an unusual move for a 40-year-old, Mr. Parker grabbed his arm, lifted him by the neck and returned him to his companions

- because... Why is this old man so strong?

The other criminals did not stand idly by, one of them began to turn red, thorns were sprouting from his joints as if his bones were breaking and coming out of his body.

The guy hit Mr. Parker and stopped him in his tracks, as if he were mocking a bull, and diverted him from me by crashing him into one of the walls.

"Because... Why is Mr. Parkes so strong?"

How you'll remember "super powers" appeared quite a few years ago, Uncle Ben is 40 years old. He lived when the superpowers started to come out of nowhere, he and his brother developed different powers, but at first sight they were not noticeable, the gift of Peter's father was that he got a great intellectual capacity, but Uncle Ben got a superpower that made him have a physical power greater than the rest, was not strong enough to be called super strength, but something developed enough to help him in his day to day life, thanks to that Uncle Ben was pretty good at physical jobs, so it was easy for him to get into a job like that, plus he was pretty well known for being very good at it....

All the criminals went after him, but he didn't intend to take them down one by one, he took me in his arms and ran away, left some obstacles to gain time but the warehouse was like a maze, and the darkness of the night didn't help at all, it would be a miracle to find the electricity switch so easily.

- Ahh, this old man... it's not normal -

-We must find him... -quickly? -

Mr. Parker had lifted a steel cabinet by himself, I calculated about 74 kilos, practically the weight of an adult person, with a density 3 times higher.

The wardrobe landed on 3 of them leaving them completely out of action, we wanted to take advantage of the situation to run away, but we forgot the difference between them and us.

- That's enough, honey, we've got to get out of here fast -

- Thank you, really thank you, I thought... I thought that...

- Now... it's all right, let's get out of here and get the police right away. -

A shot was heard from afar, the bullet passed by Mr. Parker, it was just a warning shot.

- Well... it looks like you managed to get rid of those useless -

- Mr. P. are too many -

From one moment to the next we were surrounded by more criminals, the leader had called in the whole gang, Mr. Parker made an attempt to take refuge behind him, but it was not certain that we would both get out of here alive.