S1-C8: WHERE WERE YOU?!

- COME WITH WHAT YOU GOT! PARKER! -

The building was huge, Wanda and I thought it was most likely that they had placed the bomb on the top floor, we could not waste time searching floor by floor with the time above us, so we theorized probable sites.

Wanda and I decided to enter through a blind spot in the building where the Flash and Luke were located. They had cameras at their disposal that were all over the structure, like a real villain's simulation.

We decided to enter by the fire escape, and right in the middle of the building, BOOM! a detonation destroyed the top of the stairs, we were about to fall, Wanda reacted quickly and opened a hole in the wall with her energy. It took me, it made me float like the first time we met.

-Ah, that was close. -

-Thank you Wanda, a little more and we would have had a hard fall. -

- Ahem, it was nothing. -

It was strange, my spidey sense would usually have alerted me, but not even a buzz...really was strange.

-We must continue, let's be cautious, now they know where we are. -

-All right. -Don't you need some light? -

-It's true, it's pretty dark. -

- So...let's use this. -

Wanda unfurled a red sphere, which shone brightly enough to illuminate the entire room. Her power could really do anything.

We advance a little, we go through the blind spots of the cameras, we go up one more floor until...

-We must hurry, it's been more than 3 minutes, I think it's because...-

- PETER! -

As I walked down the hall, before I could finish what I was thinking, the wall on my right exploded, and from it emerged a black claw that grabbed me by the neck and carried me against the wall behind.

A claw that haunted me in my worst nightmares had become real.

-I told you Parker... THAT ONE DAY WE WILL TEST YOUR POWER! -

- Peter! -

- Wanda...agh -

- YOU SHUT UP! -

Flash was clutching hard, only his arms were partially covered with his typical black substance, his teeth were like sharp knives, every time he was this way his appearance changed considerably to a completely terrifying demon.

-Sir...-

-You can call me Stark or professor, as you prefer, although calling me professor would be a bit presumptuous. -

- Well... don't you think you should stop them? -

- It is true! That boy in black is very violent, I'm surprised he wants to be a hero. -

- It's true Mr. Stark... I think you should stop your fight -

- You... REALLY DO A LOT OF QUESTIONS. -

"Child...this is your chance to make things right."

Flash was starting to suffocate me, my vision was getting blurry, I was trying to knock him down, but from his back sprouted black tentacles that had practically imprisoned me against the wall...

-Flash...-

- SHUT UP PARKER! ... I have always resented this part of you ... to seek support from others just because you are powerless! -