Chapter 8: "Clearly I'm not your typical hero"

- So you are the spider thing that everyone talks about? -

I couldn't believe it ... it was ...

- Hombre de Hierro!! Yeah !!! - Shouted a person and the others followed - That's it! Now everything is fine! -

Iron Man was flying over the area identifying the damage. - Friday, send the drones to the pillars, give them support -

- Immediately Mr. -

Once the drones had managed to stabilize it, it was for Spiderman who was still holding the pillars split in half.

- Well spider boy - he said in a calm tone and taking him in his arms took him to the ground. - Come down! -

He took him to the ground, letting him rest for a minute but Spiderman immediately came to himself.

- Uff ahhg, ahhh, that's going to hurt in the morning! -
- Yes, it will hurt, child. -

Peter recognized that voice ... he had heard it hundreds of times ...

- Come on, dad! -

- Come on Peter, you've already seen it countless times, I think a large part of those millions of visits are yours -

I remember that, I was four years old when I saw it for the first time, on television I only found news about the new problems that the super society had brought, all the new criminals had invaded the world.

But in all that chaos, people with a great sense of duty opposed this new adversity that had occurred. Then they appeared, the heroes, great people who collaborated with the government and the authorities to bring peace back.

Only one of them stood out from the rest ...

"And the truth is ... I am Iron Man ..."

All the heroes who had come forward were mostly anonymous, since even if they helped people it may be that in their ordinary lives knowing what they were doing would bring them problems.But one of them was not like that, Mr. Tony Stark, a billionaire genius, after having suffered a terrorist attack, decided to close the part of his company that manufactured weapons for the world, these criminals had stolen his technology and used it for contrary purposes those he believed.

This changed him completely, he had created a super armor with which no super villain could face him ... at first everyone wondered who he was, but the day he decided to publicly announce his identity changed everything ...

The video he was watching was where he was shown saving many people from an attack on the New York subway, the train had been detonated and derailed it but in less than 10 minutes he only managed to rescue practically all the passengers, followed by that there was a interview of which was one of the reasons why I wanted to be a hero.