S1-C10: A new Family (Part 1)

"I am Iron Man..."

Why should we deliver our lives into their hands? Just because they have shiny armor and eye-catching costumes?

"I just want armor that covers the world"

The self-proclaimed heroes, the people who are the defense of the world... disgusting beings... who believe themselves above all. hypocritical people rather...

Heroes are just people who don't accept what they are, murderers... Invalid... criminals in daylight...

They believe that by caring for others they will purge their sin. but quite the opposite...

They just add even more to your list...

They evade their responsibilities and commit good acts that only condemn others, train, improve are nothing more than excuses to avoid continuing to hurt, but destruction and death will always follow them wherever they go.

Do you know the cost of being a hero?

THIS IS THE COST! IDOLS, STARS, HEROES! EVERYONE DIES IN THE END! All they have left is to wait for their time to come... as your dear Iron Man is doing...

LOOK AROUND YOU! The choice is yours... to die here with your hero... or witness his death?

You choose... Spiderman...

-Child! it's good to know you're still alive! -

- Mr. Stark? How did you get in here? It's 7 a.m. and it's Saturday...-

- How ungrateful! And I cared about you! -

After the battle I spent three days practically in a coma, alive but really my body was killing me. Right now my priority was to control my power... I can't keep letting them save me...

-It's Saturday, which means you have weekend off... So... would you like to attend a seminar in San Francisco today afternoon? -

- Saturday? ... I'm sorry, Mr. Stark! But... since I had said before that I could leave the academy... I told my aunt I was going to visit her and spend this Christmas with her...-

Before Mr. Stark had mentioned that she could leave with an academy permit, and that pleased me a little, I don't want to put Aunt May aside, I want to believe that now without the extra charges she will be able to enjoy more time for herself.

-It's a shame... but it's good that you keep thinking about your loved ones... appreciate them...-

- Thank you Mr Stark -

- Well what has to be done, I will bring you a sourdough bread as a souvenir...-

- Thank you. -

Mr. Stark was someone considered, deep down... but hewas, he has suffered too much, and yet he carrys the weight of the world on his shoulders alone, many people believe in him, I... I can only aspire to be so at the moment... And if I do not hurry to control my powers; it is clear that I will go even further from achieving it.

-By the way, the suit I made you had serious flaws so at the moment I will take it, I left you a spare for now, it will be useful for you for Monday morning. -

I was wondering what would happen on Monday, I'm usually not familiar with these activities, I think I should catch up on the curriculum.

-Child... Please... don't do something stupid while you're outside. -