S1-C2: "The true will of a hero ..."

- SO... ARE YOU ALL READY?! -

"DEADPOOL!"

All the aspirants in the room shouted at the same time, each was surprised and muttered to himself.

"But isn't he an anti-hero?"

"I heard that a few years ago he was reformed thanks to Shield, but his history marks that he was a very dangerous mercenary"

The sadistic hero "DEADPOOL" was a well known hero, loved and hated by many. He is usually quite present in the show business because of his personality, but there have been cases where his attitude has gone out of control.

Everyone was tense, an instructor like him could only mean one thing, or several in any case.

This year it was rumored to be the toughest test of all, the acceptance rate dropped to less than 1%, out of 300 applicants only 1 passed, which meant my chances of passing were minimal...mostly due to the simple fact that I was not at my 100%.

- All right, I see you're all bitter here, so cheer up! You haven't completely lost yet. –

Deadpool was someone who was characterized by his heavy humor, and it was that same humor that worried everyone in the room. Everyone was serious about the exam, because going through the heroes course at A.S.A. was a requirement to be one of the best heroes.

The hero with the record of most cases attended, the first avenger "Captain America", the shield that protects the world and the current symbol of peace The invincible iron hero "Iron Man", the oldest Mutant in history the fierce hero "Wolverine".

Each of them attributed to the creation of this academy, establishing standards that society needs to keep afloat, taking care of both sides of it. Each of today's heroes represents humanity and inhumanity together, giving the best image of what each of us should aim to be.

Wow Wow Wow what's going on here, what... who are you, what the hell is going on, "every single one of them..." What the fuck is going on! Why do I speak English?!... Oh, hello! What are you guys doing there, ahhh you're waiting for me to finally explain what the examination of these unbelievers is going to consist of, well, you hear the guy who's writing, you better hurry up and finish this soon! the readers are getting impatient, although I'd prefer this to be more illustrative than just words, but I'll settle for now, I'll talk to you later!, I recommend that you tell things as they happen, this guy doesn't even know what he's saying hahaha, things are going to get ugly, well...I'm not interrupting you anymore, enjoy!...the show.

-Very well my little darlings, in a few moments they will present their written exam, I hope they have studied well, they will not want to waste such a valuable opportunity. -

Deadpool showed the whole structure of the exam, we would all have less than 2 hours to answer them, and once we finished we should go to the assigned field to present the physical test

The objectives would be classified in 3 types depending on their difficulty and their danger would be the amount of points that the applicants would obtain, from 1 to 3 points depending on the objectives.

We would have 10 minutes for the physical test, each one of us should use our powers to survive and get the most points.

- Wait! - A voice was heard in the seats further down from where Peter was, a dark boy with a great height and an apparent prominent musculature stood up and pointed out a fact that Deadpool had not decided to mention.

-Ah, that, well, it doesn't really matter. - Deadpool decided to replicate without any interest. -So there's a fourth target, peeeroooo, unlike the others, this one doesn't give you any kind of score, it's just there to be a kind of obstacle, anyway, if you see it you run, just like that. –