S1-C7: Two friends, Two rivals

-How... how the hell does he have such power?! -

My power had responded for an instant, I thought I had mastered this force...

-Peter... PETER! -

I thought... Ha! Yes... it was too good to be true.

I collapsed as soon as the energy flow diminished, the forces in my body left me as soon as I relaxed everything. I didn't get to the point of fainting but I did drop my guard.

-Hey kid, are you okay? -

-Yes...teacher...-

I stood up, tried to pretend that I was barely strong enough to speak.

-Well...-

-You... YOUR DAMN NERD, HOW DARE YOU TO TRY ME! -

Flash pounced on me, he was furious, his body was starting to wrap itself in its black form again. And as soon as he was within three feet of me, he stopped short.

- F...Flash? -

Flash was paralyzed, Professor Widow had stopped him in his tracks with her gift, and before he let go, she tied him up with one of her whips.

-Listen, if you want to fight, do it decently in the arena. -

Arena? There are many things I still don't know about the A.S.A.; I'm still far behind everyone else. So I must hurry.

Finally there were the results. Before leaving we all met in front of the teacher. Whoever was left last would be expelled from the course, that was the condition. I was just waiting...

-All right, these are your results. -

Professor Widow projected our results on a holographic screen. I...closed my eyes again, just as with the admission results I did not want to see my failure. At that moment it was a miracle for me that I had passed.

However.

TEST RESULTS.

1.EUGENE THOMPSON

2. ROBBIE REYES

3.LAURA KINNEY

4.AZARI T'CHALLA

5.DANNY RAND

6.PIETRO MAXIMOFF

7.NICO MINORU

8.KAMALA KHAN

9.WANDA MAXIMOFF

10.DOREEN GREEN

11.AVA AYALA

12.SAM ALEXANDER

13.LUNA SNOW

14.LUKE CAGE

15.AMADEUS CHO

16.KEI KAWADE

17.GWEN POOLE

18.RIRI WILLIAMS

19.PETER PARKER

This time, that miracle would no longer happen twice.

- How? how could I? -

- Peter... -