Twist

Continuing from last chapter......
Kentrell POV

I was in this room tearing Kehlani ass up

I was in this room tearing Kehlani ass up. I don't know what the fuck she thought this was. We don't do that shit. And then she's a child. I'm not going for it.

"Getcho ass up." I said as she sat on the floor crying and screaming like she was finna die.

"Alijah get up." I said and she still didn't move so I grabbed her by the shirt standing her up. I opened the door and took her in the living room.

"Sitcho ass down." I said and she sat down on the couch.

"So when you start fucking people?" I asked and she shrugged still crying.

"Who?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Kehlani I will strangle yo ass." I said and she looked at Kamiya.

"That's between you and yo daddy right now. He do the beating I do the talking." She said.

"Who Kehlani?" I asked again.

"I don't-"

"Alijah I swear to god." I said.

"Klide." She said.

"Hell nah!" Tay, Kam and Kay yelled. They all ran upstairs and came back down with guns.

"Aye who- where y'all going?" I asked but they were already out the door.

"No i think they gonna hurt him." Lani said.

"I'm gon hurt you." I said and she looked down. I called Kay and he answered right away.

"Where y'all going?" I asked.

"To kill this nigga." He said.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"A drug dealer, he known to and he 18 fucking with a 10 year old." He said and then I hung up. I went to the room and got my gun.

I left out the house and got in the car then Kehlani came out.

"Take yo ass back in that house before I get out this car and take yo ass back in the house, and when I do I'm going to really hurt you." I said.

"Please don't hurt him." She said.

"KAMIYA!" I yelled and she came out the house.

"Come get her out my face." I said and she grabbed her arm pulling her in the house.

"Kids gon kill me." I mumbled pulling off.

Kamiya POV

•••••Kamiya POV