Introduction🖤👾

(I recommend reading in blackout really great🖤)

Alphas- Alphas are at the top of triangle and the strongest of them. Alphas can mark and scent omegas, they can impregnate an omega no matter the gender. They also form knots when mating with an alpha. Alphas usually have a strong scent to the man and can also make an omega submit to them.

Beta- A beta is in between not identified as an omega or an alpha. They are more closer to humans, they are know for their intelligence. They can mate with an alpha but it's less likely to get pregnant from them.

Omega- An omega is an the lowest of the triangle. They have scent glands so that the can be marked by an alpha. Omegas can bear children no matter the gender. The experience heats which are painful, the pain can be calmed by heat suppressants.

Scent glands- Alphas, omegas, and betas all have scent glands so that they can be marked by their alpha. They also have scents that they produce from their scent glands.

Heats- omegas experiences once every month and they can last up to about a week. They can take suppressants so that it can calm the pain, but mating with their can halo with the pain a lot. They produce a large amount of their scent so that they can make alphas mark them.

Knotting- knotting is when an alpha and their omega are mating and when their about to hit their climax the alphas begin to form a knot inside of the omega. It is extremely painful for the omega and the knot usually goes down in about a few minutes.

Scenting- scenting is when an alpha and their omega rub their scent glands together to put the alphas scent on the omega to claim them as theirs.

Marking- Marking is when an alpha bites down onto and omegas scent glands forming an omega mark on the omega and on the alpha making them have a bond. This bond can only be broken when one of the mates pass/die.

Pups- Pups are just what they call the children of an omega.

(Thank you guys for reading my story I'll be consistent on updating so stay tuned for more ily👾🖤) (word count 380)

👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾