Forgivness Pt.3

(Hello me loves I'm back with another chapter, I hope that you guys are staying safe and hope that you enjoy this chapter!!!!!👾🖤💜) (I purple you💜💜)
(3rd Person POV)
After Bakugo dad left he got up and went to the fridge for some food, he sat there and ate quietly took his night shower brushed his teeth and he headed to bed. It was the next morning when Katsuki woke up from the light peering through his curtains, he got up and he looked at the clock. He over slept and he had school today.
(Bakugos POV)
Shit shit shit shit. I have school today I got and realized that I still have a few more moments until it was time for school, but it's a 10 minute walk from my house to school. I quickly get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. After that I quickly got dressed and put on my shoes and rushed down the stairs, as I went downstairs I looked to see if my father was there but he wasn't I was glad because I didn't want to have the same conversation that we had last night. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard my stomach grumble so I decide to take a banana on the counter, when I was grabbing a banana I looked down and noticed a yellow sticky note and read it. "Katsuki, I'm not here right now as I told you last night I got a new job. I won't be coming home until 4pm today, stay safe and please consider taking what I said as the honest truth.
Love, Dad.
After I read the note I grabbed the banana and rushed out the door sprinting to school, As I reached the school gate I was panting like crazy and was trying to catch my breathe. I made my way into the building and made my way to class 1a, as I entered the class I examined the class room. As I saw Todoroki we made eye contact and I quickly averted my gaze as I had a pink hue on my face, I sat down at my seat waiting for Mr. Aizawa to come in as I got lost in my thoughts. As I was thinking my thoughts were wondering off to me, why was I an omega out of all people. Most of class 1a was made out of betas and a few alphas, I was the only omega in the whole class. I was disturbed of my thoughts as I could smell the strong pheromones of coffee and pine wood as my alpha teacher made his way into the classroom, he began to teach his usual lesson. After the lesson it was lunch time so the class began to pack up, I was the last one in the classroom and when I finished packing up I looked up to see Todoroki standing by the door way waiting for me. I gave him a small smile seeing that he waited, I walked to the doorway and gave him a hug. As I pulled away he had a slight hue of pink on his cheeks, I chuckled inside of my head and we headed to lunch. When we made it to lunch I decided that I was going to talk to Todoroki what happened with my father and if I should trust him, after we got our food we sat down and I decide to speak, "T-Todoroki so I had a talk with my father yesterday and he apologized and said that he was sorry for everything that he and that I should forgive him, I don't want to make the wrong decision so I was wondering if you could help me decide. After I said that it went quiet for a while until I heard a small sigh come from Todoroki until he spoke, "I don't know what to say because I don't have such a good relationship with my dad but my mother always used to tell me that you have to forgive and move on, so if deep down you think he's telling the truth then you should give him a chance." I gave him a small smile and we continued eating in silence, the rest of the day went by pretty fast and before I knew it, it was time to go home. When I made it to the front gate of UA I looked and saw Todoroki and decided that I was going to ask him if he wanted to walk me home, he accepted and we walked home. I'm not going to lie I was nervous, what if he was just trying to trick me and then he was just going to hurt me again. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice that I was releasing stress pheromones until I was hit with a calming scent of peppermint and spearmint mixed, it instantly calmed me and then I heard Todoroki begin to speak, "You don't need to worry if anything happens just know that I will be there for you." He gave me a small smile and I shot one back and we continued to walk in a comfortable silence. As we reached in the front of my house I gave Todoroki one last smile before I took my keys and unlocked the door and entered, I noticed that my father wasn't home yet so I decide that I would take a shower and just watch movies until he got back so that I could talk to him. After a twenty minute shower I felt refreshed and got dressed in a pastel orange baggy sweater and black joggers, I made my way down to the living room and and decided on a movie to watch until my dad came back. Thirty minutes later the door opened and my father walked in, I turned around to see that he was making his way to the kitchen and I saw him begin to take out pots and assumed that he was going to cook dinner so I got back to the movie that I was watching. Around an hour later he called me telling me that dinner was ready, I got up from the couch and made my way to the table. As I sat down he was already eating so I began to eat too, I was half way through my meal when I decide to start speaking, "I thought about what you said and I decide that I won't be able to forgive you." I took a pause and he looked up at me. "Right now but it's going to take time for me so all I ask is that you wait until I am ready to do so." I looked at and I saw a small sincere smile on his face and then he began to speak, "Thank you Katsuki, I will wait as long as you want me to." I gave him a small smile back and went back to eating. After we finished he washed up the dishes and I made my way upstairs to my room, I brushed my teeth and washed my face and went to bed. I looked up at the ceiling and began to think what will happen tomorrow, I was thinking for a while until I drifted of to sleep.

(I hope that you guys liked this chapter, thank you for all the love and support my loves and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!!!!👾💜💜🖤🖤) (1271words)