Forgivness Pt.2

(Hello my loves I'm back again with Pt.2, hope that you guys are all safe and make sure to stay home I love you guys thank for the support!!!!👾🖤💜)
(Bakugos POV)
I don't know which decision to make, should I forgive him or should I not here what he has to say. I was lost in my thoughts until I felt him release from my grasp and he began to speak again, "Katsuki I know it's going to take time for me you to get on better terms I know that you probably still hate me but things are gonna get better,I got a better job so that I could support us.... so please just think about giving me a chance." I sat there shocked at what he just said to me, I was speechless I didn't know whether he was serious or not so I just sat there awed at what he just said to me. After awhile I looked up and he was still there in front of me waiting for my answer, from the look in his eyes I could tell that he was wasn't just making up a story for my forgiveness. The look in his eyes they looked full of sincerity, it looked like he needed somebody to help him. I sat there and looked at him a while longer until began to speak, "Why should I trust you after everything that you did to me, you beat me mom everyday until she couldn't take it anymore and she left me here with you!" As he was about to speak again I cut him off and began to speak again, "I'm not done yet you bastard, after she left it got even worse you beat me to the point where I had bruises all over my body and I couldn't barely walk. And to top that off you touched me!" I finished the last part of my sentence raising my voice. He just looked at me until he began to speak, "I know that it's going to take you sometime to forgive me but I will make it up to you." As he said that he told me that there was food he cooked earlier in the fridge and with that he left me alone with a bunch of thoughts and questions.

(Hello my loves I hope you You guys liked this chapter, yes there will be another part to this I know it was short and thanks for all the support bye my loves!!!💜🖤👾) (422words)