Someone i can trust

(Hey my loves thanks for reading my book I love you guys👾🖤)
(Bakugos POV)
When Todoroki asked me that question I was shocked, terror written all over my face. I wanted to cry right then and there but I knew I couldn't, I didn't want him to see me at my weak point. I looked up from the floor and looked at him this time his expression was different, he looked concerned his face full of worry. I then stuttered out, "W-w-well I-I told you t-the t-truth about m-me f-falling." My eyes started to turn glossy at this point and suddenly tears began to stream down my face. I was letting out muffled sobs and he was just standing there until I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and held me close. It was Todoroki, I buried my face into his chest and started crying even more. He then spoke, "You don't have to tell me anything now.... but I wanna know what happened sooner or later. I nodded my head yes in response. We stood there a little longer until I broke the hug and looked down at the ground. He then spoke again and said, "I'll walk you home today or any other day you want me to." A light pink blush spread across my cheeks, he then grabbed my hand and we began to walk home together. The walk home was silent but it was a comfortable silence, I looked up and noticed that we were to houses away from my house. I then began to speak, "T-t-Todoroki we are almost t-there j-just two more h-houses." He looked at me and smiled lightly. As we reached the front door he was about to say something until the door burst open and I was met with his face, my fathers face. He was about to yell at me until he saw Todoroki, he paused and then spoke to me, "You found an alpha already, your such a slut." Todoroki was about to say something but I cut him off and spoke instead, "N-no H-he is j-just a-a fr-friend." My father then laughed drunkly and said, "Just get in the fucking house." I was about to go until Todoroki grabbed one of my wrists, I looked back at him and he looked worried. I noticed and told him, "Everything is fine he's just drunk okay, I'll be fine." He didn't looked convinced enough so I took one of my hands and cupped his face and made him look down at me, I then gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back I told him by once more and waved until I didn't see him walking anymore. I walked inside preparing for the worst to come.
(Todorokis POV)
I was walking then stopped and began to think to myself is he really alright, what if his fathers made those bruises, will he be okay. The alpha inside of me was just going wild imagining him getting beaten by his father everyday, I decided to calm myself down and to trust Bakugo that the was fine and that there was nothing to worry about. I began walking home which was about 40/45 minutes away. As I walking I looked up and noticed the familiar neighborhood around me. I am rich my father is the most feared mafia leader in all of Japan after all. I grabbed my keys from my pocket and opened my door, I walked in and I was met by my siblings. I walked pass them and made my way to my room I laid on my bed, I was tired because of how much training I did the other day. I was training to become the next leader of the mafia, I then heard a knock on my door I got up and opened it. And it was the maid telling me it was time for dinner. I told her I'd be down soon everytime we have dinner it's the same thing old talk, my dad asking me questions about when I would get a mate and am I ready to become the new mafia leader, I got myself ready and went downstairs to eat.
(Bakugos POV)
As I walked inside I was met with my father in the kitchen motioning for me to come towards him. I hesitated as I walked toward me him and I finally reached him, he then pulled me into hug. I could tell that he was drunk, he then whispered in my ear, "Your mines do you understand me." I didn't answer and squeezers me tight and then said more in a more irritated tone, " Do you understand." I shook my head in response. He then kissed my cheek and told me to go downstairs. I felt disgusted at what he did and tears began streaming down my face, I did my routine and went to bed.

(Hey my loves hope you liked this chapter let me know what you think👾🖤) (850 words)