Changes

(Hey guys I'm back with another chapter hope you guys like it and thank you for the feedback👾🖤)
(3rd Person POV)
The night went silently as Todoroki and Bakugo slept in each other comfort, as the sun began to rise they kept sleeping until the light was shining through the curtains. Todoroki was the first to wake up he tried to sit up but something was holding him down, that something was Bakugo. Todoroki smiled at the sight of Bakugo sleeping, he looked beautiful to Todoroki. Todoroki slightly picked up Bakugos hand that was wrapped around his waist and took it off of him, he felt a sudden lost of heat from the loss of Bakugos hand but he needed to get up so that could get ready and make them breakfast. He decided not to wake Bakugo since it was the weekend and he looked adorable sleeping, Todoroki silently made his way out the room and closed the fort as he left.
(Bakugos POV)
I felt the light seeping in through the curtain and it hit my eyes, I began to stir awake. As I was beginning to wake up I touched the side next to me thinking Todoroki was there but he wasn't, I immediately sat up and looked over just to met with nothing. I started to panic but realized that he would probably be in the kitchen. I sat on the bed for a few more minutes until I finally decided it was time to get up and get ready. I did my business in the bathroom and after I was finished I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth after that I washed my face dried it and went back into the room, I want to see Todoroki now so I decide to go downstairs. As I was walking down the hallway I looked over the railing to see nobody was in the living room . I was relieved at that and headed downstairs, as I was at the end of the stairs I was hit with an amazing smell. The smell of pancakes and eggs and bacon, I quickly made my way to the kitchen and was met with Todoroki a back facing me and him finishing making the eggs. I cleared my throat to let him know that I was in the room with him, he turned around and gave me a small smile before telling me that I could sit down. I did as he told me and sat down, when he was done he played the food and poured to glasses of orange juice and he then brought a plate over to me and a glass of juice. He then brought his over and sat down across from me. I waited for him until he said I could eat, he then looked at me and smiled as he saw what i was doing he the said, "You know, you don't have to wait for me to tell you that you can eat." He chuckled at then of his sentence which mad me blush, I then started to eat. I was amazed by the taste and released happy pheromones to let Todoroki know that he did a good job with the food.
(Todorokis POV)
I realized that Bakugo released his happy pheromones when he was eating, I felt pride rose in my chest as I saw him eating happily. It want until a few minutes later until he finished his food with a satisfied look on his face. I then asked him if he enjoyed it and he shook his head yes with a light pink blush and his cheeks. He looked so adorable with the blush. I then got up from my seat and took the plaits and put them in the sink and made my way back to him. I then decided to ask him if he wanted to stay the weekend with me he managed to stutter out, "Y-y-yeah I w-would l-l-love t-to stay m-my d-dad I-is usually g-gone o-o the we-weekends anyway." I was glad that he said yes and the he stuttered made my heart skip a beat, what was he doing to me. We sat there for a few mor minutes until we decided to go back upstairs, we went back to my room and I gave him a sweater and a pair of boxer briefs so he could go bathe. After 20 minutes he came, it looked like he washed his hair because his hair was flat and it looked cute not in its regular state. He then made his way to the bed and sat down, I stood up and began to take of my shirt I went back to my dressing table to get my shirt  but when I turned around he had his head turned and his face was as bright as a cherry. I smirked at that and decide that I wanted to tease him a little. Instead of walking to the dressing table I walked to the bed and stood in front of him, he quickly made eye contact with me and turned his head back to the way before. His face was redder than before, this was getting good I thought to myself. I then proceeded to use my hand to turn his face toward me and lift his chin so that he could look at me. I bit my lip just looking at how he looked, I then leaned my face closer to him to the point where putt noses were touching. I looked straight in his eyes and he looked back, I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I looked from his eyes down to his lips they were pink and plump and they looked soft. I inched my lips towards his until they connected, when my lips touched his he was tense at first but then he kissed back. The kiss was tender yet passionate it lasted a few seconds before I pulled away, he was slightly panting. After he calmed down he looked at me and I looked back at him.

(Cliffhanger hehe... hope you guys like this chapter see you tomorrow my loves👾🖤) (1039 words)