Why did you leave me

(Hello my loves I hope that you guys are doing great, again thank you guys so much for reading my story and supporting me I love you guys👾💜🖤)
(Bakugos POV)
After I came in his hand I sat there panting, I felt disgusted. The only person I wanted to do this with was Todoroki, why wasn't he here today, did he really leave me. I was knocked out of my thoughts by the purple hair boy whispered in my ear, "Today was just a practice round tomorrow we're going to do way more than this baby boy." I was a mix of emotions I was angry, sad, upset. I quickly pushed him off of me and pulled up my went and ran, I was going to Todorokis house I was going to see if he truly left me or not, while I was running I bumped into people but I didn't care I just quickly apologized and kept running. When I made it on his street I quickly made my way to his house just as I made my way to the front of his house but then I saw the for sale sign on his front lawn, would he really just leave like this. I could feel tears pricking the corners of my eyes, I turned away from his house and began to walk home. When I reached the front door of my house I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door, only to be met by my father with a concerned look on his face. "Katsuki the school told me that you just ran out of the building, where were you, you could've been hurt." When he said that I ignored him. "Katsuki answer me!!" I turned around to face him with tear filled eyes, he came up to me and gave me a hug. "He left me, he packed up and sold his house and he left me and he t-told me that he wouldn't." I said between sobs which made him pull me closer to him, "I'm so sorry Katsuki." I sat there in his arms balling my eyes out until I was ready to let go, I skipped diner that day and went to bed. I couldn't sleep I was still thinking about him and looking for answers, I missed him.

(Hello my loves I'm sorry for not updating often, as you know bullshit school is coming back up and I have to write a summer essay on this long ass book, anyways I will try my post at least 3 times a week. See you in the next chapter my loves!!!👾💜🖤) (438 words)