Together

(Hey my loves sorry for not updating my computer is complete shit so I ordered a new one🥳..... hope you enjoy this chapter.)
(3rd person POV)
Today was Sunday, the last day that Bakugo and Todoroki would get to stay together until going back to school on Monday. Todoroki was the first to wake up he woke up and smiled at the sight in front of him, he brushed his hand on his spiky ash blonde hair. Bakugo began to stir in his sleep, Todoroki took Bakugos hands off his waste and gave him a quick peck on the forehead and made his way to the bathroom to get ready.
(Bakugos POV)
I began to wake up as the sun hit my face I was happy until I noticed that today would be the last day that I would get to spend with Todoroki until school on Monday. I looked over my shoulder and realized that Todoroki wasn't there until I heard the shower water running in the water, I guessed that Todoroki was in the bathroom so I decided to just sit there until he was done. A few minutes later and the shower water stopped running, I turned my head as I heard the bathroom door knob turn. But as I did I was greeted by a wet shirtless Todoroki, a bright red blush spread across my face as I looked from his and began to go lower. He had a six pack and each of his abs were toned and defined, I then went down to his lower half of his stomach and I was greeted with a strong, toned, and defined V line. I kept staring until I heard him say, "You like what you see Bakugo." I blushed even harder as he said that and quickly averted my gaze to the floor. I heard him chuckle and I heard his footsteps coming closer to the bed. I then felt his weight indent the bed as he sat down, he called my voice in a soothing way. I kept my gaze at the ground not daring to look up at him, I then felt a hand underneath my chin and my face being tilted up to look at him. He smiled as he saw me blush and then he suddenly picked me up in one swift motion and placed me on his lap. I started moving around on his lap because I didn't really feel comfortable on his lap while he was in a towel, I then heard him grunt in my ear and he then whispered in my ear, " Stop moving...... please your making it harder for me then it already is." I listened to his command and stoped moving, we sat there for a few more minute in a comfortable silence until he told me to go get ready for the day, I didn't really want to go but I listened and went in the bathroom. I stripped my clothing turned on the shower and turned until it was the right temperature and began to bathe. I began to think to myself on what he meant by me making it harder to him then it already is, I just decide to knock the thought out of my head and continued showering. After 20 minutes I got out the shower and went to grab my clothes but realized that I hadn't asked Todoroki for any and just went in the bathroom, so I decide to go ask him do clothes. I stepped out the bathroom and he was laying on his bed. I then stuttered out, "U-um T-Todoroki I-I don't h-have a-any clothes." He then turned his head and smirked at me which made me slightly blush. He then motioned for me to walk towards him which I did and when I was close enough and grabbed my sat me on his lap. "What was that you said." He said in a kind of seductive tone. I then repeated myself hoping not to stutter but I did, he smirked. He then said in my ear in seductive tone, "But I prefer you like this." I blushed and began to squirm around in his lap, I continued this for a few moments until I heard a grunt mixed with a moan come from Todoroki. "Didn't I tell yo my not to do that." He whispered in my ear. Before I could say anything I felt his lips press against mine.(Just a heads up there's going to smut my loves👾🖤) I was hesitant at first but slowly began to kiss back the kiss was calm at first but began to get more passionate. The kiss was getting filled with more passion, he licked my bottom lip asking for asking for entrance I denied and he grabbed my ass, I let out a small moan and he took the opportunity and slipped his tongue in my mouth, our tongues danced together as we fought for dominance and he won. I was the first to pull away s a string of saliva following, me and Todoroki were both panting for air. Just then I realized that I was still in my towel and was about to get off him until he gripped my waist tighter and started to grind his lower half onto my lower half. I moaned at the sudden contact, he then went to my ear and whispered, "Let me know when you want me to stop." I nodded and he kept grinding, I let out low mewl, whimpers, and moans as he continued. He suddenly stopped and I looked at him from the lost of contact, I saw that he was unbuckling his pants and I began to get nervous and accidentally released stress pheromones. He noticed and quickly said to me, "Don't worry I'm not going to put it in." I calmed down as he said that but I looked at him confused at why he was unbuckling his pants. He then slipped his hand onto my thigh and he continued to move his hand further up. He reached my my member and took his out as well. I blushed and but my head over his shoulder and looked behind him. He then began to kiss my cheek going down to neck and stopping at my scent glands he kissed and sucked around it until he hit my sweet spot and I let out a moan. I could feel him smirk and he continued to suck on that spot and I let out soft mewls. He then began to rub both of our member together, i moaned at the sudden contact and he continued to rub them together. I was getting impatient and stuttered out, "F-faster T-Todoroki." He grunted and began to pick up speed. I let out low moans and whimpers, "A-a-ah t-t-todo mhm, Todoroki." Todoroki picked up his speed some more which lead to me to scream out in pleasure, "A-A-ah hng t-Todoroki I-I'm c-close mhm." He speeded up and continued followed by me screaming in pleasure. I moaned, " mhm hng t-t-Todoroki I-I'm about t-to hng c-cum." As I said that he went even faster, I couldn't hold it anymore and threw my head back as I came into his hand. After  few more pumps he moaned and came as well. I looked at him as we sat there and panted looking each other in the eye.

(Hehe another cliff hanger... hope you guys liked this chapter and thanks for the support🥳see you in the next chapter my loves👾🖤) (1279 words)