Before i knew it

(Welcome back my loves I'm thank you again for reading I love you guys so much👾🖤)

(Bakugos POV)
I quickly jolted up but then groaned in pain as I realized what had happened previously. I decided to get up and get my mom up before my dad comes home and starts his cycle again, I started to feel next to me to wake my mom up but when I was feeling there was nothing there. I quickly looked to my side to met by nothing, I ran upstairs checked all the rooms and ran back downstairs to check the other rooms but there was nothing. I couldn't find her and I started to panic, that was until a whit piece of paper on the counter I picked it up and decided to read it. I was petrified as I read this: Dear Bakugo, I'm sorry to leave you like this but I decided that I couldn't take this abuse anymore, I wanted to bring you with me but I have nothing. No food, no water, and no home, I don't want you suffering like I am I love you my sweet boy. Love, Mother. That was the end of the note I flipped it on the. Back to see if I could find more but the was nothing, tears began to stream down my face and I was now on the floor note crumpled in my hand sobbing. Why would she leave me I thought, I wouldn't have cared if we didn't have anything I just don't wanna be here with him but I was interrupted out of my thoughts by the door handle on the front door as it started to rattle.

(3rd Person POV)
As Bakugo was continued to watched the door handle rattle it finally opened, he was met by the smell of alcohol on what he calls his father. Bakugo quickly tried to make his way upstairs but stopped when a roughed hand had grabbed his hair and pulled him to face his father, his father the said drunkenly " Where's that bitch."
Bakugo didn't answer and was met with a slap against his cheek. His father then spoke more angrily, "I SAID WHERE IS THAT BITCH." Bakugos body had began to tremble when he finally spoke and said she left quietly but enough for his father to hear what he said. She what Masura said. That bitch finally left when the real fun was about to start, well I guess you will just have to do. Bakugo burst out in tears as he tried to get out of his father grip but was thrown onto the cold floor. His father began to punch him in his stomach after that he kicked him in his side repeatedly, which in return Bakugo began to cough up blood and yelp out in pain he started to release his stress pheromones into to the air quickly coating that air with the sour scent. At this point all Bakugo wanted to do was die, he couldn't take the pain and torture anymore he just wanted everything to be over with. Suddenly the kicking stopped and then his father finally said that's enough for today, get up and make me dinner. Bakugo tried to get to his feet but quickly laid back down on the floor because of how much he was hurt, Masura didnt like this so he kicked Bakugo in his side once again Bakugo cried out in pain. Bakugo tried to get up again and succeeded because he knew that if he didn't it would be worse than just a kick. He slowly made his way to the kitchen and began to cook food for him and his shitty father, after he was done cooking he set the plates down on the table and cautiously walked to his father and told him that the food was ready. He flinched as his father got up and went to the table but Bakugo smelled the scent of alpha anger pheromones in the air he quickly turned around to see his father looking his way and he then said, "Sluts don't eat at the table they eat on the floor." He then proceeded to throw Bakugos bowl on the ground and sat down in his chair and began to eat. Bakugo made his way to the floor and began to eat also, after he was done he took the dishes and washed them then put them away. His father then went his own room. Bakugo felt like his arm hurt and was met by bruises on his arm and they were very noticeable. He just wanted to go to his room so thats what he did he went to his room and drifted into his thoughts, he then realized that he had school tomorrow and he had the bruises on his arm he shrugged it off and was going to deal with it tomorrow. He then began to drift of to sleep and was out cold.

What is Bakugo going to do when he gets to school tomorrow!

(Hope you guys like this chapter let me know if you want slower updates my loves👾🖤) (862 words)