Finally

(Hey my loves, sorry for not updating in three days but yesterday was the last day of school🥳, so I can now update everyday now👾🖤)
(3rd Person POV)
Todoroki and Bakugo stayed in a hug in silence, not an uncomfortable one but one where they could just be in each other's embrace. After they pulled apart they just started at each other, they continued for a while until Todoroki muttered, "Beautiful." Bakugo had a light tint of red on his face when Todoroki said that and he quickly looked down at the ground. Todoroki chuckled a little at that. That made Bakugo looked at Todoroki and say, "I never heard you laugh before." Todoroki then smiled and said, "Come on let's go before it gets to late." Bakugo noticed that they weren't walking to his route home he started to let out distress pheromones signaling that he was worried. Todoroki quickly noticed this and scent out calming pheromones and Bakugo calmed down, Todoroki then said, "Don't worry we're going to my house tonight." Bakugo was fine with this until he started to worry about what his father would say if he didn't come him that night he then looked at Todoroki with a worried expression and then said, "T-Todoroki w-what will h-he say I-If I don't c-come h-home." Todoroki then t looked down at him with a reassuring expression and then said, "Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you, he won't hurt you anymore not when I'm around. Bakugo calmed down when Todoroki said this. They continued walking for about 30 minutes until the arrived at Todorokis house. Bakugo started in awe as he saw the house. Todoroki chuckled at Bakugos cut expressions and leaded him to the front door of the house. Todoroki then took out his house keys and opened the door, Bakugo could sense that there were other alphas in the house by there scents. They walked into the house Todoroki was greeted by his siblings until his sister spotted Bakugo behind his back. "Who's this." She asked. Todoroki then said, "A friend." Bakugo didn't like that there were so many alphas in the house and started to release stress pheromones. Todoroki is noticed and then released his calming ones calming Bakugo down. Bakugo and Todoroki said there greeting to his siblings and then they went upstairs to Todorokis room. When they entered Bakugo was in awe as he saw how big Todorokis room was. Todoroki went to sit on his bed and let Bakugo explore his room.
(Bakugos POV)
I never thought and believed once that I'd be in Todorokis room. His room was twice the size of my room and it was really old fashioned. His room was decorated with old Japanese things, but it looked really cool. I then noticed that he had a bathroom I looked at him, he noticed that I wanted to go look at his bathroom and he nodded his head with permission for me to enter. I went in and my jaw dropped, his bathroom was beautiful it had a black and white mixed marble theme to it and his shower doors were see through.

 I went in and my jaw dropped, his bathroom was beautiful it had a black and white mixed marble theme to it and his shower doors were see through

(This is what his bathroom looks like just to get a clear picture👾🖤)
His bathroom was really clean. I walked out and I decided to go into his closet while he was still on his bed. I walked into his closet and it was really big, it had a variety of clothing but the thing that I liked the most is that it smelled like him.

 I walked into his closet and it was really big, it had a variety of clothing but the thing that I liked the most is that it smelled like him

(How his closet looked)
After I was done exploring his closet I walked out and stood there. I then heard Todoroki say, "Come sit down." He then padded the spot next to him. We sat there for a few minutes until he asked me I was hungry. Just as I was about to say yes my stomach growled, I looked down at my feet in embarrassment with a blush on my cheeks he laughed and then went downstairs to get food. I sat there for a few minutes until he came back with the food. My eyes lit up as I could smell the katsudon. He smiled as he saw my face he handed the food to me and I quickly dug in. After I ate he want into his closet and cane out with a hoodie and and pajama pants and a black boxer brief. My face flushed and I looked away at the other side of the room he then said, "You can go take a shower, there's towels and body wash in the bathroom." I went into the bathroom I turned on the water to the right temperature and got in I used the his body wash it smelled like him. After 20 minutes I came out the shower I began to dress and put on the boxer briefs and then the hoodie I put on the pants and noticed that the my were two big and the hoodie was to my mid thigh. I decided not to where the pants and just where the hoodie I put my old clothes in the hamper and slowly made my way out I paused In shocked as I was in his room. Todoroki was taking of his shirt and I could see his tones back and his muscles they flexed everytime he moved I then cleared my throat and stuttered out, "T-Todoroki th-the p-pants didn't f-fit s-so I just w-wore the hoodie." He then turned to me and smirked he then said ok and made his way to the bathroom to take a shower. After 20 minutes he came out the bathroom and was fully dressed he then gave me a spare toothbrush so I could brush my teeth. He then want to his bed and I stood there as he did. He patted the spot next to him and I cautiously made my way onto his bed. When I was on the bed he pulled me closer to him and I could feel a blush spread across my face. I then said, "T-Todoroki t-thank y-you." He then said for what i then said for being with me. He laughed and told me goodnight I said goodnight aswell and closed my eyes when my eyes felt heavy.
(Todorokis POV)
I felt Bakugos body went limp and I knew he was asleep. I smiled to myself and pulled him closer to me. I then started to hear a noice coming from him. He was purring and I chuckled. I finally have him in my arms and I want it to stay like this I then closed my eyes and went to sleep.

(Hello my loves I hoped you guys like this chapter and thank you guys for the support👾🖤) (1148 words)