Spending our days

(Hello my loves thank you guys again for 1k views, I'm so happy right now and like yeah. I also edited this chapter so I could type this message hehe =.~ 🥳👾👾)
(3rd Person POV)
After Bakugo and Todoroki finished their situation they were both tired and panting. Todoroki pulled up his pants and Bakugo wipes his mouth, they sat their in silence until Todoroki finally spoke, "Umm, What do you want to do today?" Bakugo looked up and Todoroki with a blush on his face. He was still embarrassed about what just happened between him and Todoroki, he then looked up at Todoroki and spoke, "We can go anywhere you want to go." He said in a whisper, Todoroki looked up at Bakugo and gave him a small smile. Bakugo blushed quickly and looked away from todroki, since today was the last day of the weekend the we're going to to see each other until school so Todoroki has a few ideas in mind of where they should go for the day. Todroki stood up from the bed and headed to the window and opened the window. Bakugo looked at him with a confused face and asked, "U-umm Todoroki what are you doing." Todoroki then turned and looked at Bakugo a smiled at his curiosity and then spoke, "The window, I'm just airing out the room in here is filled with lust and sex pheromones so." Bakugo blushed intensely as Todoroki said that, Todoroki held out his hand so that Bakugo could take it. Bakugo didn't notice at first but he looked over at Todoroki and then took his hand, he gently pulled Bakugo off of the bed and led him out he room still holding hands. Bakugo blushed at that they were still holding hands but Bakugo didn't seem to notice. They they were talking for a little while deciding whether or not should they eat at shotos house or not, they decide that they were going to eat out and with that they left. They decided that they should go out and go to near Starbucks, when they arrived at the starbucks they went up to the counter and ordered their things. Todoroki ordered a green tea with no sugar and Bakugo ordered a vanilla bean frappe, after their names got called they sat down at a table and began to drink their drinks. They were sitting in a comfortable silence until Todoroki decide that he would break the silence, he then began to speak, "So I was thinking that after this that we could o over to the park and walk around and just talk, you know get to know each other a little better and then after that we could go to movie afterwards. Bakugo looked up from the table and gave Todoroki a smile and then said, "Yeah I think that's a great idea." Todoroki smiled at Bakugo and Bakugo smiled back the finished up with their drinks and left the cafe and started heading to the park. When they arrived at the park the walked in a comfortable silence until they found a bench and decided to sit there, when they sit down surprisingly Bakugo was the first to talk and he said, "So T-Todoroki what did you want to talk to me about." Todoroki the looked at Bakugo and said, "I just want to know more about you like what you like and about your life you parents you know those kind of things." Bakugo looks at him and began to speak, "W-Well my favorite color is red, also I really like- no I love spicy foods and I also like looking at the nature around me. I also live with my dad. Todoroki then asked Bakugo, "What about your mom?" Bakugo then said, "M-m-my mom o-oh she left a while ago." Todoroki then looked at Bakugo with regret on his face and said, "I'm sorry Bakugo I didn't mean to dig like that." Bakugo looked at Todoroki and gave him a reassuring look telling him that it was okay and that he didn't do anything wrong, Todoroki got the message and smiled at Bakugo. After that they kept talking, they talked more about Bakugo and then Bakugo asked Todoroki about himself. Bakugo told Todoroki things about himself, after a few more minutes they decided that they would he as to the movies. When they made it inside the movies Todoroki walked up to the window and asked for two tickets, the lady gave them a smile and asked what movie would they be seeing. Todoroki then said (Enter movie name here) lady gave them a smile and handed them their tickets, they thanked her and went inside the theater. Todoroki wanted snacks for him and Bakugo and they went in line, Todoroki ordered popcorn a large coke for them to share and starburst. He then proceeded to ask Bakugo what he wanted, Bakugo just said that he wanted skittles and Todoroki got that for him. When they entered the movie room, when they entered the previews were already playing so they picked their seats in the back of the theater and sit. They sat and enjoyed the movie, Bakugo put his hand on Todorokis shoulder and Todoroki smiled and continued watching the movie. After a while the movie ended and they got up from their seats and went out the movie theater. When they were outside Todoroki offered to walk Bakugo home and Bakugo agreed, as they were walking Todoroki broke the silence and began to speak, "I had a great time spending today with you, I hope you did to." Bakugo looked up at Todoroki and smiled and said, "Yeah I great day with you to I hope that we could do this again another time." They looked at each other and smiled. Todoroki took Bakugo hand and held it, Bakugo blushed as he felt Todoroki hand but still held on. Before they knew it they were in front of Bakugos house, they said there goodbyes and hugged Bakugo opened his door took one last look at Todoroki and waved goodbye.
(Bakugos POV)
When I entered his house he saw that my father was standing in the kitchen, he seemed like he had been waiting for me to come home. I stood there looking at him and he looks back at me until he told me to come to him. I listened afraid to get hit and made my way over to him cautiously, I was then pulled into a hug. I then felt something wet my shoulder, I looked up to see my dad crying.

(Hehe another cliff hanger, Hope you guys like this chapter and thanks for all the love and support.🥳🖤👾) (1128 words)