Caught

(I got 962 on depressed thanks guys hope you like this chapter👾🖤)
(3rd Person POV)
When Bakugo got up the next day it was school, he had already been beaten yesterday by his father now he had to go to school sore and bruised head to toe. He sighed and got and went to the bathroom to do his daily routine bathe, brush his teeth, put on his clothes, and do his hair. But before he got dressed he treated his bruises and his tiny wounds, he put on long sleeved pants and shirt. He made his way downstairs his father was knocked out on the couch he forgot about breakfast and made his way to school. He walked to school by himself, he didn't mind the silence. As he entered his school building he decided to sit on the benches he still had time because class didn't start until 15 minutes so he waited. As he continued to sit down he looked up and he noticed the one and only shoto Todoroki making his way into the building as well. Bakugo was staring hard, he looked at Todorokis beautiful half whit and red hair split evenly into the middle little hairs mixing. He then looked at his eyes the miss matched eyes one grey and the other an intoxicating blue with a scar over it he looked truly beautiful to Bakugo. He started to feel his face flush a bright as Todoroki entered the building. Their eyes met for a quick second before Bakugo quickly looked away. He looked at his clock and it was two minutes before class started he quickly grabbed his stuff and went to his classroom, as he entered class 1-a he saw Todoroki looking through his window. He quickly made his way to his seat and sat down, class was going just fine until Mr Aizawa began to speak, "Today we will be having your train your quirks you'll be assigned a partner. Bakugo was nervous what if he got picked to be in a group with Todoroki. Aizawa quickly sped the the paring lists and the last group was Todoroki and Bakugo. Just Bakugos luck. He told them to hurry and get changed so that they could begin to start practice, it just the hit Bakugo he had bruises and cuts on him and would be changing with the boys. He went to Mr Aizawas desk and told him that he wasn't feeling well. Nobody in the class knew he was an omega they all thought that he was a beta Todoroki was an alpha, a strong one at that. He tried to talk mr Aizawa into letting him go to the nurse but he wouldn't let him. He sat back down in his seat and he accidentally released his worried pheromones he didn't notice until someone called his name. "Chan... An.... KACCHAN". Someone was calling him he looked back to see his childhood friend calling his name, he turned around and said, " What?" Midoriya then said, " I wanted to know if your alright your releasing a lot of stress pheromones into the air." He said with a concerned tone. "I-I-I'm fine deku." He stuttered. He would just have to deal with what was about to happen.

(Bakugos POV)
After a few minutes had passed he told us that we could go change, I hurried and got up got my stuff from my locker got my gym clothes and made my way to the locker rooms. I got there first and began to change i first took of my shirt, there was a mirror in the locker room I looked at my shape. My waste was beginning to get slimmer and my curves are beginning to show more, my butt getting rounder. I sighed and put on my gym shirt, i then took of my pants I stared in the mirror and looked at the bruises on my thighs and leg. Just then the door suddenly opened and I was met by the one and only Todoroki. He looked at me and my body I blushed and looked down, I then began to hear footsteps coming closer to me they stopped in front of me. He then spoke in a deep husky voice, "Why do you have those bruises on your thighs and legs." I blushed even harder and bit my bottom lip and stuttered, " I-i feel d-down w-when r-r-running yesterday." He looked at me up and down and the said "okay" in his deep husky voice. He then went to a different side and took of his shirt, Todoroki was much taller than me and had an amazing muscle build. I looked at his back as his back muscles flexed with every movement. He suddenly turned around and caught me staring. He then said " is anything wrong."

(End of the chapter my loves Bakugo got caught staring.... we love a cliff hanger see you tomorrow my loves👾🖤) (833 words)