Together pt.2

(Hey loves I'm back with another chapter hope you guys enjoy it👾🖤)
(Todorokis POV)
After we came we sat there staring in to each other's eyes. His eyes were so beautiful, a deep ruby red. I leaned closer to him as he was still panting, his panting beginning to calm down. We sat there our noses touching. I inched my face closer to his and we shared a short yet passionate kiss together, I was the first to pull away. I gently put him to the side of me stood up and leaned down and gave him a quick peck on his forehead before going to get ready for the day.
(Bakugos POV)
I can't believe I just did that with Todoroki, we just.... we both just.... and his... I knocked the thoughts out of my head and decided to put on my clothes, I reached down to the side of me to grab them but I noticed I didn't get them because of our little incident that just happened. So I went into closet and picked out a black hoodie he had and the smallest pair of black jeans I could find and decided to wear that for the day and got dressed. I decide to go on my phone until he was finished using the bathroom, after 20 minutes he came out the bathroom in his towel as yesterday he did. My thoughts then got interrupted by Todoroki calling me name, "Yes Todoroki." I said he then asked, "Could you get me a pair of boxer out the dresser over there." I got up and went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of black boxers and walked up to him to hand it to him. As I was just close enough he pulled me close so that i was pressed against his chest, a dark crimson red blush spread across my face. He then hovered his face over my face and his lips slightly grazing my cheeks and my ears and he then whispered, "Why so tense now, you were just moaning a few minutes ago." He placed his hand on my ass gave it a gentle squeeze and gave my lips a quick peck before heading into the bathroom. I stood there with me blushing even harder than before, after a few minutes he came out dressed in a black sweater and black ripped jeans and black vans. We were basically matching, I guess I was staring for to long because my thoughts got interrupted by him saying, "Do you like what you see." I blushed at his comment and looked the other way, he chuckled and and walked closer to me. He placed his hand underneath my chin and turned my face to look at him. He kissed my lips and I kissed back. We were kissing until he began to lean on me and my back was now against the bed and he parted from my lips with a string of saliva attached. He smirked at me as I was panting and he started at my cheek and he began to kiss down my neck. He was kissing and sucking leaving hickies on my neck until he hit my sweet spot and I let out a low moan, he looked up and smirked and said, "Ahh so that's your sweet spot." I blushed and he went back down and kept abusing that spot and I would let out soft moans and mewls as he did that. He began to go lower and and began to make his way down to my chest, he lived up my hoodie and began to kiss my chest. He then made his way down to my nipples and began to suck on them. He tugged, licked, and sucked on my left nipple and toyed with the other with his hand. I moaned loudly and let out low mewls as he did, he moved his lips down to my to my lower half and looked up at me.

(Hehe cliff hanger... hope you guys like this chapter and thanks for the support👾🖤) (683 words)