Together pt.4

(Hello my loves I'm back with another chapter and I think this will be the last part for together. Hope you like this chapter and thank you for reading.(🥳🖤👾)
(Bakugos POV)
After he said sweet I hid my face in the pillow I'm embarrassment at what he said, I was panting heavily. He then made his way up to the upper part of my body and made his way to my lips and collided his with mines. While we were kissing are lower halfs grinded against each other and that's when I could feel the noticeable bulge in his pants, I was feeling bold so I decided to take my hand and rub it on his clothed member. He then groaned and broke the kiss and then spoke hungrily into my ear, "Don't tease me like that." I smirked and decided to take the upper hand and flipped us over so that I was on top of him and began to grind my lower half against his bulge. I then started to lift up his and rubbed my hands against his abs as I kept grinding on his bulge as I could feel his bulge getting bigger. I then began to tug on his pants and unbuttoned his button and slowly pulled down the zipper, i tugged on his boxers and looked at up at him for permission. When he noticed that I was doing he smirked and then nodded at me, I slowly tugged down his boxers and his member sprung out. I looked at in shock wondering how that would fit into my mouth, I looked up at him and all I saw was a devilish smirk on his face. He then spoke, "Awww~ don't be shocked now Kat~." I blushed at what he said and looked back down to his member and put my hands at the base of it, I then slowly started to stroke his member. He let out a low groan and I continued to stroke his member, I then decided to kitten lick the tip and he let out a low moan. I then took he tip into my mouth and sucked on it, low moans and groans escapes his mouth as I continued to suck the tip. I then proceeded to go lower and I was about half way when I couldn't take anymore. His fingers then entangled into my hair as he gripped it making my head go further down onto his member. I continued to suck and choke a little as his member was going further down my throat, he then managed to moan out my name, "Katsuki~." He then pushed his member fully down my throat and began to thrust his hips upward. I couldn't breathe but I continued, while I continued to suck he gave me his warning that he was close. And with a few more harsh thrust he came into the back told my throat, he then said, "Swallow it all Katsuki~." I obeyed and took his member out my mouth and swallowed, Some seeped out my mouth. I looked up at him and he was panting and so was I.

(So this is the last chapter of together and i will begin the new chapter tomorrow, that's when all the turn and plot twist will happen see you tomorrow my loves 🥳🖤👾) (556 words)