He knows

(Hey guys my book made it on 919 or depressed thank you my loves hope you like this chapter👾🖤)
(3rd Person POV)
Bakugo blushed as Todoroki asked him the question and to make it even mor awkward he was standing there in his shirt with no pants and his curves were showing. Todoroki took steps until he was standing in front of Bakugo and was standing there in front of him. Bakugo got nervous and started releasing some of his stress pheromones, Todoroki realized what he was doing and scent calming pheromones into the air to help calm Bakugo. It smelt really good to him, his scent was a strong mint scent but not to overwhelming. They stood there until they heard voices of the other boys from their classroom making their way to the locker room, Todoroki went back to changing and bakugo stood there for a few seconds and put his pants on and headed out the locker room.
(Todorokis POV)
I watched Bakugo walk out the locker room as I continued to change. Everyone says he's a beta but his body says otherwise, his lips are plump and pink, he's really short, and his body.... his waist is slim and he his hips are wide and his but is curved. Those all scream omega but he just doesn't have the scent of one. I noticed that you can't really smell his scent, he probably uses scent blockers. And he hasn't had his heat. At least not yet.
(Bakugos POV)
"Fuck..... I'm so fucking screwed." He thought. He saw my bruises on my thighs, what do he comes back and asks me what happened what am I supposed to say. And to add on I stuttered in front of him. I'm so screwed he thought.
(3rd persons POV)
As everyone came out of the locker rooms Aizawa told everyone to get with their assigned partners and begin their quirk training. As Todoroki and Bakugo were doing their quirk training bakugo had to make his hands sweat so that he could make chemicals in hands could make bigger explosions. Todoroki had to sit in a tub of water and use his quirk so that he could heat the water and cold down the water at quick speeds. They continued that for about an hour until mr Aizawa told them they could go stop and change. They stopped and the boys and girls went their separate ways. Bakugo got really nervous because he didn't want people to see his bruises and cuts. As he made his way into the locker room most peoples back was turned so he quickly took the opportunity to change his shirt and then his pants, when he finished he turned around to see Todoroki staring at him with his regular expressionless face. Bakugos faced turned a light pink as he made his way out of the locker room and onto his next class, good thing he didn't have this class with Todoroki. As the school day came to the end Bakugo didn't want to go home to face his abusive father. As he was waking he heard running footsteps toward him and he turned around to see Todoroki staring at him. They stood there until Bakugo said, "Yes?" With a confused looked at his face. Todoroki the said, "Why do you have bruises and cuts on your arms as well, don't lie and say that you got them from falling either." Bakugo stood there in silence with a terrified expression on his face.

What will Bakugo say!
(We love our cliff hangers... what will Bakugo say to Todoroki about his bruises and cuts.. find out in the next chapter. Bye my loves👾🖤) (617 words)