Chapter 4

The following week in school, two classes were merged together, Kristin was the last to enter the class, she scanned  the room for empty space to seat. The teacher came inside.
“No seat Miss ?” he asked with a friendly smile.

  “em… yes sir”

  he looked around and smiled “ah, go and join Williams there” he pointed.

Some people gasped, glaring at her as she made her way over to the place. She saw an  angry Jess, so he was Mr. Williams.

“Settle down” the teacher said. Jess  didn’t move an inch, while others sat two each he was alone.
“Mr. Williams?”

He cursed under his breath and shifted for her to sit.
Kristin felt nervous sitting close to him. She sat down and instantly she could smell his cologne she felt at peace and her body relaxed when she calm down.
She shook her head to clear her thought, she couldn’t focus on what the teacher was saying. She could feel his breath behind her neck. Feeling so tired now with all her sleepless night she placed her head on the table, eyes closed.

Someone knocked  the table, she jerked up “can’t you see am writing, am not so stupid to sleep in class” Jess said curtly.

“Sorry” she mumbled she closed her eyes again feeling dizzy, her head swayed around until it landed on something.

Jess was still, Kristin head was on his shoulder, she was sleeping who knows maybe she didn’t have a good night sleep. Why did he even care he glare at those looking at him oddly.

After the class, everyone piled out but he sat back unknown to him what to do.
“Jess!” Jessica ran into the empty class luckily it was lunch time, "so its true " Jessica said breathlessly. 

“what?” he asked confused “The hottest talk, that you two” she grinned

  “shit” he curse “I'll skin those idiots alive" he threatened " what am I  going to do with this? "

Jessica frowned “she has a name you know” she said, patting Kristin gently on the shoulder “Kristin, Kristin wake up” she shook the sleeping girl.

Kristin jerked up in fear, she looked around then to Jessica, she saw the empty class, then Jess. She stood up “S…sorry”.

He glowered in annoyance “just don’t sleep on my shoulder next time” he said giving her a hard glare before walking away.

“Hey”

Kristin turned to Jessica “am sorry I fell asleep on your boyfriend shoulder”. There was a pin-drop-silent, Jessica looked at Kristin then she laughed out loud, Kristin was confused Jessica tried to stop laughing.
“Jess is not my boyfriend Kris” she finally said    

“em, but…”

“He is my brother, am a Williams” she said happily
Kristin felt hot she blushed at how wrong she was “oh”

“yeah oh, he is my pain in the ass brother” Jessica struggled “He is just too overprotected”

" because he cares"

" not you again, come on we will miss out lunch and am so hungry" she turned to Kristin " today you must eat lunch with me "

" I... "

" please come on Kristin, let's eat together "

" but Jess... "

She cuts in again " he won't be there, he got basketball practice "

Kristin nodded and followed Jessica to the cafeteria to eat.
None of the guys in Jessica's group were there so they got the table all  to themselves but Kristin could still feel eyes on her.