Anxiety Attack

Yee thank you @FuckingDeku for this suggestion :,)) i really appreciate it

(i hope this one shot wont be as long as my last one-)

Masahiro POV
Lately, I've been getting a lot of homework, a lot of more shifts at my work, and getting into small fights with Kousuke. It was building up a lot of stress and I know it wasn't good but I just said to myself that I had to deal with it. Yeah, I shouldn't ever take my advice.

Those were all my thoughts as I walked to school. Just my luck. I forgot my first period was Math. A lot of anxiety was on my shoulders but I sucked it all up and walked inside.

"Masahiro! Hi!" Kensuke shouted as he ran over to me. Everyone was looking at Kensuke and me. Bruh I swear this kid makes so much noise.

"Kensuke! Shut up man. You attracted a lot of attention." I said gesturing him to be quiet.

"Oh sorry." He said.

"It's alright, let's go back to our seats." I said walking.

I didn't need to hold my breath, Kousuke wasn't in here. I hate how I have really bad anxiety. I thought as I sat down. Just then Kousuke came in.

"Alright everyone, settle down." He said as he gathers the classes attention.

"Alright. As you all know, final exams are coming up. So I'm not going easy on you all. For today's assignment, I'd like for you all to write a review of what you learned this year." He explains.

Everyone in the class sighed except me. I was just so stressed at everything right now. I hear Kousuke chuckle at the class's reaction.

"I know, it's gonna be pretty stressful. But in the end it's worth it." He says with a smile.

It was nice to see him smile. It was something I couldn't pull off. All of the ones I did were mostly fake.

After first period we were given a little break before next period and I took that chance to just hide in a abandoned stairwell.

I was having an anxiety attack. All my breaths were very short, and I was constantly choking on them.

Kensuke POV
I know that Masa and Kousuke are having problems in the relationship at the moment. I know it would affect them them both, but I know Masa would have it worse. So before first period started and before Masa came I told the gang what was happening to the two, they all understood and we all agreed to keep a close eye on both of them. I see Masahiro come in and I greeted him very loudly which cause him to shush me up. Oof-I made him mad. As soon as Masa sat his ass down Kousuke came in and got our attention. Me and the gang lowkey look over to Masa and we see him looked down on his desk, playing with his pencil. We shared looks with eachother and made it to our seats.

After first period they gave us a small break before next period. I see Masa walk out the class and I told the gang that we should follow him. At first they said that he deserved personal space but I convinced them to come with me. We followed him into an abandoned stairway and he sits down and starts to have a anxiety attack. We all had no idea what to do. As much as we wanted to help him we didn't know how to calm him down.

"Kensuke, get your brother. He should be able to calm Masa down. We obviously don't have the ability to do so." Shige said.

He wasn't wrong. Every time Masa was having a hard time Kousuke always seems to have calmed him down.

"Right! I'll be back before you know it!" I said as I ran off.

All the teachers in the hallways kept telling me not to run but I dead-ass did not give two fucks about it. I just kept running until I got into the teachers lounge.