Graduation Day

Masahiro's POV
Wow, it's already my graduation day..I can't believe im actually leaving for university. I thought as i was walking down the hall. "Masahiro-Kun!" I hear a gentle voice call out. "Oh, hey Satou-Chan..whats up?" I say. "Nothing really, I just..wanted to thank you for everything!" She says as she bows. "Eh? What did i do?" I say a little confused. "I'm just saying thank you to all my peers and teachers." She explains. "Ah okay, well, thank you for being in my high school life." I say to her bowing. "Ah! Masahiro-Kun don't get formal with me!" She says, playfully punching my arm. I laugh. We stayed talking about our plans after high school. We both get into the gym where the ceremony will start. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm wearing a tuxedo right now. Satou is wearing a nice blue gown and has a flower in her hair. She leaves to go over to her friend group and I go to mine. But just when I started to walk I hear my lover call me. "Hey Masa!" He says walking over to me. "Hey Kousuke..How are you?" I ask as I bow. "No need to get all formal, love. Im doing great, now that my beautiful wife is graduating." He says as he ruffles my hair a little. "K-Kousuke..! I just fixed my hairrr" I say as I was trying to fix it. "Now really? It looks the same as ever, sweetheart." He says as he lets go. "The ceremony is not gonna start until like an hour, we should "fix" your hair." He says. I try to say its okay but its too late. He starts to go into the staff bathroom, I wasn't even allowed in there!! "K-Kousuke-?! You know I'm not allowed in there right??" I ask as he pulls me inside. "I know, angel. It's just that I can't bring you into the public washroom or else someone might catch us.." He says locking the door. I was kinda shocked. "Okay..do you have a brush or-" i ask but I get interrupted by my lover saying, "There should be something in here." He says looking into a cabinet. "Aha! Found it!" He cheers and hands it to me. He's so cute I cant. As I comb my hair, I feel someone(aka my lover) wrap his arms around my waist. I smile as I kept combing my hair. "You look so beautiful, my sweet angel.." he says as he closes his eyes. "You look amazing too.." I turned around and surprise him by kissing him. He kissed back, we were like that for only a couple of seconds until I pull away and hug him tight. I also pulled away and said "I took the initiative! Kou I actually made a move on you!!" I say joyfully. "Im so glad my love, no, im the most happiest man on this planet!" He says and hugs me tight. I hug him back and say, "Thank you..Kousuke-Kun..I love you with all my heart..no..even more then that..!" "I love you too..you mean so much to me Masa.." he says. Yep. This is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. And with that we go back to the ceremony just in time and had an amazing time.

First one-shot!! Oh jeez this is my first ever one shot!! I hope you all enjoyed it!! If you have any request make sure to leave it in the comments!!

Words: 606