𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
CHAPTER TWO,

average person ╚═════════════

average person
╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

BUSTLING ALONG in the small tram used for VIP tours, Angie looked over to Alya laughing under her breath as the crew member recited various facts over specific filming locations. It was more or less the same to that of the regular facts they'd recite to park guests, except this time sprinkled to tie in with various departments of the studio along with rules and regulations they as interns were meant to be aware of.

The internship was purely more of a shadow experience of sorts. To be behind the scenes without actually taking part in much of anything. If any of them were meant to get anywhere past this being more than an internship, then it'd require communication skills to swoon whoever in studio they were working alongside with.

'Course, that was the one thing they'd expected you to know rather than admit to you themselves.

Stopping at a soundstage for them to disperse amongst themselves for the given 15 minutes allotted before heading off on their own things, Alya looked over to her friend to take her hand out of excitement. "Oh look at us hey-"

"The two bitches are left," Angie joked, seeing past the doors to another studio directing a recording sign outside. She looked over to her friend who already knew the stunt she was attempting to pull just by the look on her face. "Do you-"

"Angie, we can't get around exploring on the first day. They'll have our heads."

Brushing this off for the time being, she backed towards the door while no one was looking. Alya sighed under her breath before following along, the two peeking through to the now busy set at the soundstage just beside them. "God I hate you."

"You!" A lady pointed her out to have her look to Angie fearfully. The woman only looked her over before nodding. "Take off the silly name tag and take a place with the other extras."

"The other extras?" Being confused by this the woman only continued to scold her as Angie couldn't help to laugh under her breath over how well she seemed to blend in with the rest of, apparently, extras meant to appear as concertgoers.

Thinking her friend would be stuck here a bit longer, Angie continued to wander off to find the screening room for the filming. Watching a group of men now perched around the small television screen, she smiled to this momentarily to watch the scene play out. Upon seeing a familiar face come up onto the stage with the rest of the band, Angie's jaw dropped over the sight. "Christ that's Joan Jett."

Having literally idolized her sense of style from when she was first starting off in college, she couldn't help but to feel starstruck at the mere sight of her presence on the screen. The director called for a wrap shortly after the segment to have Angie drift away again in an attempt to possibly even get a glimpse of her firsthand. Stepping around through the various hallways in the back of the studio, she instead stumbled on a crew room.