𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO,

 ═════════════╗CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO,

when the night
╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

LOOKING TOWARDS the two boys before her in the lobby fixated on her reading the post, Angie quickly hid her face behind the pages of the newspaper. The two boys in question being Kiefer Sutherland and Michael J. Fox as the group was currently on their lunch for a break from their photo shoot.

It was promotional photos for the film and considering that Angie was acting press agent for Michael without Pete being around, this meant she had to attend. Also considering any progression in the screenplay she had drawn up wasn't going anywhere, she instead focused on reading about whatever loaded article was written about this week.

The bare bones of her screenplay had gone through so many tedious forms of editing that she doubted if she could come up with something complete. With the more time she spent on the project, the more Angie doubted her own skills. Trying not to delve on this point she attempted to focus on the section she was on.

Kiefer looked to Michael still distracted by Angie purposefully ignoring him and back to the girl again. Quickly snapping his fingers out of teasing him over the situation he shook his head as his friend turned back to him dazed. "I don't see what all the fuss is about."

"What fuss? There is no fussing about here," He joked to only earn an eye roll from his costar, "It's easy to get on her nerves and it's funny to watch."

He raised a brow over this. His definition of trying to tease her as being a friend seemed to instead come off as a ploy to flirt with her. It was the very reason why tabloids could easily spin a story floating around between them. From the perspective of others seeing them, however, this ploy didn't come off as endearing. "Well that act has to get annoying, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean her being so standoffish? You have to get tired of it at some point and realize she's just rude." Angie was able to hear this conversation play out considering the short distance she had from them. She took her attention away from the newspaper and lifted her eyes up to see what would happen next. "Not to mention she's mean to you? Controlling you and everything like it's her job to."

Beginning to boil over her character being disregarded this way, Michael stood his ground to raise a finger towards him. His face was contorted enough for his brows to knit together despite his features still not helping with the fact no one found him the least bit threatening. "She's not rude, she's just, y'know, honest," He explained as his friend seemed to not think this enough of an excuse, "You're right, it's not her job to control me. Some of us lack a little bit of self-control so sue me if I let her help me out the way she does. If you have an issue with it that's your business, but don't talk about her like you know her because you don't. Got it?"