22 | narrative

"saizeriya is awesome" jisoo grinned as she stared at the creamy spaghetti carbonara in front of her.

"i'm more awesome" jin grumbled. he hadn't brought jisoo out on a date for her to be more fascinated with the food than with him. but of course, that was just jisoo being jisoo.

he couldn't believe it, he was jealous of food.

jisoo didn't bother replying to his comment, choosing instead to dig in. within minutes, she had devoured her entire meal, ignoring jin who just watched amusedly.

"done ravishing your food?"

jisoo gave an exaggerated satisfied sigh "yes, now time to ravish yours, can i have that meatball?"

jin rolled his eyes at her antics "you're lucky i like you, say ahhh" and he gently put a meatball into her mouth, as she blushed while chewing on the cheesy meatball.

"can i have another one?"

jin sighed, tutting dramatically "gluttony is a sin, my dear jisoo"

she snorted "shut up and feed, jinnie boy"

he laughed but fed her nevertheless, and quickly finished his food. jisoo waited for him patiently, happily chattering away.

+

"i can't believe it, it's closed" jin grumbled, as he stared the signboard in front of them, jisoo standing beside him.

"it's okay jin-"

"no it's not! it's our first proper date and i wanted to make it memorable because you always wanted to go ice skating and guess what? the stupid thing is closed for maintenance" jin ranted, frustrated.

jisoo's heart warmed at how much thought he had put in for her. she watched jin ruffle his hair frustration and sighed: of course she was a little disappointed but it's not like jin can say OpEn SeSaMe and it'll open.

she put her arm on jin's shoulder, gently pushing to him to face her. "jin, its okay. it's not your fault-"

"but i feel-"

she placed her finger on his lips, nicely shutting him up. she gave him her famous heart smile.

"it's really okay. how about we just go back to your form and cook or something?"

jin hesitated before relenting. luckily, the skating centre had only been a ten minute walk from bts' dorm and they both quickly went, the time passing away fast with their usual banter.

"who all are in the dorm?"

"the maknaes went out together today. namjoon went on a date with his girlfriend who he rEFUSES to tell me about and yoongi and hoseok are most likely taking a nap together"

jisoo wiggled her brows "just a nap hmm?"

he snorted "you better hope its a nap. hoseok can be loud as fu-"

"hey no cursing"

he rolled his eyes "sorry madam" and she laughed as he ushered her in.

"so what are we going to do?"

he mused for a minute before turning around to face jisoo at eye level dramatically-

"kim jisoo, i challenge you to a vanilla cake baking contest"

jisoo was flustered at his proximity before she cocked her eyebrow at him as well, bopping his nose before smirking.

"oh you're so on, seokjin. prepare to lose."