Thane 26

The next time I checked in with the sova they had bad news.

"You aren't aria.'' I said into the helmet.

"No, I'm not." sighed a masculine voice. "My name is Murphy, aira left the base an hour ago she took my ship and her brother with her against orders." my brows furrowed.

"She isn't part of the sova.'' I objected, Murphy sighed again.

"Yeah that's what she said too." fei nudged a head against my leg. "Listen kid this will be the last time we contact you for a while, thanks for the heads up about the abrora." my breath caught in my throat.

"Wait what? Are you going to do anything about the abrora?" I asked frantically.

"We just need to gather more information and resources before we do. I know you are grounded and can't offer any other information so having this line open is sort of a risk." i sighed looking around like something out here would help me figure this out.

"So how are we supposed to tell our leaders what to do?" i couldn't believe this.

"We have already been in contact with your leaders they already know. Again thank you for the allert, I hope Aria makes it."the helmet clicked.

"Wait! What about aria? What do you mean make it?" I shouted into the helmet. I took it off and shook it. "Wait! Thalia re start the transmission!"

"The line has been severed from the other side, sorry boss." I threw the helmet down, the visor on it cracked and my heart dropped, Fei sniffed it once, I sat down and drew the helmet into my lap ignoring the sharp edges. "What is she doing fei?" he huffed once and flopped down. "We can't just do nothing." I whispered.

There wasn't anything we could do. My grandmother went to the city to speak with our leaders. She came back the next day shaking her head, They told her the same thing Murphy told me two days ago. They already knew and they were doing all they could to prepare. We were stuck and I had no clue where Aria was or what was happening anymore. It wasn't until the fourth day after our last transmission with Murphy that everything went wrong.

"Thaneios!" my grandmother called from outside. I rushed out to see her looking up at the sky horrified. Two massive ships hung over the city, a crackling sound like thunder accompanying it. the abrora had arrived.