22

ROSIANNA

I was enjoying looking at the skies when blackwell poked me, maliit lang ang helicopter kaysa private airplane kay nagkatabi kami ngayon sa likod, rinig na rinig ko ang ingay kaya nakasuot kami ng aviation headset.

"Ano iyon?" I yelled because he wouldn't hear me if I will just use my normal voice.

He looked at me with his dark eyes, "Are you okay?" He asked.

My forehead creased, "Okay lang." I shrugged and put back my earphones in my ears, tumingin ulit ako sa mga ulap at hindi na inisip pa si balckwell.

Why would my heart beats for him? Of course hindi dahil sakanya iyon, I would never fall in love with him.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed when he took off my earphones, he was glaring at me.

"What the hell are you up to?! Talk to me when I am talking to you!" He yelled, napatingin ang co-pilot ng captain samin.

"Calm down will you?! Let's talk later." I said.

"Why? you’re the boss now huh." He smirked at me, my mouth went open.

"Okay, sorry!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you rolling your eyes at me?" He asked with a deep voice.

I gulped and looked at him, "S-sorry..." I said.

But he remained silent while glaring at me, he was clenching his jaw and trying to control himself, shit! What have I done?

"We'll talk later." He said and faced the other side of the helicopter.

I took a deep breath, It is what it is, I hope he won't do any dangerous stuff to me.

...

"Where's brandon and blake?" I asked while looking at the sala.

"They are not here." He said and he dropped the luggages.

He started walking towards my direction, I gulped and stepped back.

"What are you..." I couldn't hear myself, My heart won't stop beating faster, I could feel it in my throat.

"Did you forgot who I am?" He asked with his deep voice.

"No... You're blackwell, of course I know that." I bit my lower lip, my knees were shaking.

"Then why are you acting dominant? You're no longer scared of me, aren't you?" He smirked, naramdaman ko ang likod kong tumama sa lamesa, kaya napaatras ulit ako.

"W-what are you talking about?" I gasped for air, walang reaksyon ang mukha niya.

"Have you ever experienced punishment?" He asked and took my wrist, hinawakan niya iyon ng mahigpit.