11

R18

Third person's Pov

MERCES LETIFER

DAY 1

Casdeya Tokyo was one of the members of Merces Letifer, she throw the cigarette, she was with Gage, he's also a member of the fraternity.

"I'll go ahead, I need to see someone." Casdeya said and nodded at him.

She wore her sunglasses and went inside her car, she looked at her wrist watch, Her meeting today is important, that person is important for blackwell's plan.

She was driving her McLaren car, she was wearing a silver silky dress that fits her body with high heels.

She arrived at the restaurant, she bit her lower lip and look for Ryder----A red mamba member.

"Casdeya!" Someone yelled her name, she looked at the direction and she smiled when she saw ryder.

He was wearing a white polo shirt, black pants and white rubber shoes, he looks like a model and he's so handsome.

They went inside the vip room for their meeting, she was close with him ever since, she really likes his attitude.

Ryder licked the side of his lips and looked at her, "I missed you." Ryder said.

"I missed you too, how was the missions? Is everything doing well?" She asked, they already ordered the foods.

He nodded, "It's a little bit tough but we can manage, Nicolas was also a strict leader." He said.

"Everyday padin kayong may training?" She asked.

He nodded, "Yeah, we need to maintain our skills and speed, that's our job." He said.

"You're a good shooter, ryder. I know you very well." She smiled.

Her forehead creases when she saw a lot of black bags beside him, she pointed at the bag.

"What's that?" She asked.

He looked at the bag and he looked at her again, he removed his sunglasses so casdeya can see his green eyes, he's really a handsome man. He has a pointed nose, red and kissable lips, thick eye brows and perfect jaw line, he's actually hot.

"Those are my guns, It's different kinds of guns, kagagaling kolang kasi sa heavy training so I had to bring it with me. Ayoko namang iwan sa kotse, for safety purposes." He said.

She nodded.

"I also need some guns, help me to choose the best." She said.

Ryder nodded at her, he knows the best and he can help her.

On the other hand, Hayden was enjoying his day off, he was scrolling through social media, he stopped when he saw Cole the vocalist of the MGRP boy band. His mouth went agape when he saw its upcoming concert in the Philippines.

He dialed his number and wait for him to answer the call.

"Hey!" He smiled when he finally answered the call.