Chapter 22

It took just about two weeks to reach Orina Field. Normally the tall proud oak tree would greet these weary travelers as a sign that they have made it, but with the proud tree chopped down, it seemed more like a reminder of the last time they all here. When they went to dethrone Termis. A name that Karma would love to forget. That traitor no doubt was somewhere galivanting around Arula. Karma took in a deep breath as she guided her horse over to the tree stump. Jason along with her elven companions followed on their own mounts. Luckily for them, the elves that journeyed with them had extra horses for them to ride across country. Karma hopped off her horse and stood on top of the stump looking over at the dwarves and elves as they all came gathering around and preparing for the fight of their lives.

Karma looked beyond the dwarves and elves and noticed another group marching their way over to Orina Fields. As they drew closer, Karma could see that it was the Ogre Clan. Their brute figures gave them away. They marched over to the tree stump and Karma was surprised to be greeted by King Bosca himself. The last time Karma saw the ogre king it was not on good terms. But the brute king surprised her more when he thump his fist across his chest. "Creator!" He bellowed. "It is an honored to serve you as you had done a service for my people." He motioned over to his arm where Karma could see some of the ogre handling one of her latest creations the baccra. The furry bear-dogs were growling and pulling on their chained leashes. "As you can see, Creator, not only do these creatures work great for our mines, but for our army as well. So for that, we thank you." Karma blinked. She didn't expect this but was glad for the support that was very much needed for this fight. She smiled and thump her own fist over her chest.

"The pleasure is all mine, King Bosca." She said. "I can only hope that we will remain allies after all of this." King Bosca smiled showing a row yellow teeth.

"But of course, I wouldn't have it any other way, my Creator." King Bosca said and joined his army. The last group to show up were the Goblin Clan. Leading them was Lord Hunjer. The goblin lord went up to Karma and bowed his big head.

"Creator," he said in a gurgling voice. "I apologize for our late arrival we goblins aren't the best at long travels." A dwarf in the crowd snorted and muttered,

"always with the excuses, a typical goblin." Lord Hunjer shot a glare into the crowd of dwarves, daring the dwarf who spoke out to show himself. Karma smiled nonetheless and said,

"it does not matter if you are late. What matter is that you are here and willing to fight for your world." Lord Hunjer bowed and smiled at Karma.

"We are at your mercy, Creator, we follow you."

"Suck up!" Shouted a dwarf from the crowd and the dwarves all howled in laughter. Lord Hunjer growled and faced the crowd of dwarves. Karma quickly spoke up before anything else happened between the two clans.

"Attention!" She shouted over the arguing clans. "Please everyone let us not fight amongst ourselves!" Once the crowd has settled, Karma cleared her throat. She was never good at public speaking. In fact, she hated it. She hated when she had to take it in high school, and she hated it now. "Listen everyone, I just wanted to thank you for your dedication today, because as we all know, tomorrow we will march on into Shurli and take it back... again. We all know if we fail, the cloaked man, known as Lester, will release a power beyond our strengths. He will bring titans into our world and destroy it, once he is done with Arula, he will move on to the Otherworld, my birth world. And I cannot allow that to happen. We end it here, before he can get any further." Karma looked over at her companions who nodded in encouragement. Karma took another deep breath in and continued.

"This man has an army of demons at his side along with the royal army. Do not let these demons bite you... their bite is venoms and deadly... I had lost a dear friend to these demons and I do not wish to lose anybody else that is dear to me. I am willing to give my life to fight for this world and it warms my heart that all of you are just as willing as I am." The crowd cheered at that. "All I can say is, rest and be prepared. We bring the fight to them!" The crowd cheered again and Karma hopped off the stump. As she did, Wiltin, an elf that had help with the fight against Termis, came up to Karma.