Chapter 21(Unedited)

Lia.

Stirring out of the sleep,I looked out of the window to see that the sun is already up.Stretching my arms out I let out a yawn while closing my eyes tightly and opening it with a smile.

"Ahh"I let out a startled sound with my hands near my heart which is pounding at an abnormal rate.Infront of me Ezron is sitting on a chair in a corner ready in a three piece suite with a phone in his hand gazing at a picture.At the sound of my voice he didn't looked up.I got up from the bed standing still.He still had his head low while looking at the picture of something.

Whose picture is that?

I wondered while standing in the same place.I saw him clenching and unclenching his fist.

"Good morning"I greeted him in a low voice.He still had his head down while his whole hand covering the picture.

"You told me that you will help me control this right?"He said looking up at me with that stoic look and emotionless eyes.I stared at him wide eyed probably surprised that he remembers our last night coversation,I thought he was drunk and might not remember it.

Opening and closing my mouth like a fish I tried forming words.

"I-um-ac-" He cut me off with his further command.
"Do it" He said clenching his sharp jaw and standing up.

I took a deep breath and walked at him with my own nerves haywiring. Unsure of what to do I stood in front of him while he looked down at me.

I know he is again going through the same.Raising my arm hesitantly around his neck I tip toed and rested my head on his shoulder.He immediately encircled his arms around my waist hugged me tightly leaving my legs dangling few inches above the ground while nuzzling his face into my hairs successfully causing me to stiffen and that's when I realized that the only material I am wearing is a thin shirt that he offered me last night. That abruptly brought me to the reality and I wiggled out of his arm and straightened the shirt that reached mid thigh which had eventually ridden up.He was alreading staring at my movement with a smirk and that definitely coated my cheeks with a blush.

"I'll go um yeah go for a shower"I said ducking my head low and quickly rushed towards the bathroom and breathing heavily with my back to the door.Looking at myself in the mirror I stared at the girl with a big smile on her face and red cheeks.

Is this a new beginning?

Quickly taking a shower I went out hoping that Ezron would not be there. And thankfully he wasn't there,so quickly changing into a red summer dress and all my essentials to explore the city. Entering into the living room I searched for him but I guess he has already left. How should I inform him now?  My eyes settled on a note beside the coffee table and I quickly wrote down in the note me that I am going out for sightseeing but we'll soon return.I wanted to go explore this city with me but I guess its just me and myself right now.Growing up I have always loved to know about different cities and dreamed about visiting them to see if all I read about them is true.

This is going to be so exciting.Exiting the hotel,I wore my sunglasses so that no one could recognise,not even those guards of Ezron.I ducked my head low with a scarf on my head and quickly hired a cab taking me to my first destination on the list.

●●●
All I can say is Italy one of the most beautiful place. I even got few gifts for everyone and also for Ezron. Most of the famous spots I have managed to visit in a small time has got me tired.A garden was near to the place I was walking right now,why not take a rest for a bit I thought to myself.

Soon I spotted a bench to sit on as all the other were filled.But there was a boy already sitting on it with a small car in his hand.As I went near the bench I could hear slight sniffing.I sat on the other end of the bench and turned towards him.The boy looked around 9 years old with his brown hair falling a bit below his forehead and tears sliding silently.