Chapter 50(Unedited)

Lia.

Hold your breath.

Yes I am doing that.

I mentally cross my fingers looking at the furious look settled on my husband's face. I could practically feel the person beside me squirming under his scrutinizing gaze. He took long strides towards us. I stood up, trying to keep my nervousness at bay. I should've asked him before calling her but then he wouls have not agreed about it.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He all but yelled standing in front of us, shooting glares at the poor lady.

"Ez-"

"No Lia it's ok, his behaviour towards me is fair enough."

"Get out right now Chiara" He said coldly as his grey eyes turned icy.

Chiara flinched at the look and I could literally see her trembling, eventhough I wanted to console her, I couldn't noting the look on Ezron's face.

"Ezron, just please listen to me once." Chiara pleaded moving closer to him.

"I don't want to fucking listen to you, you weren't even there to his funeral."
His voice shook the our windows as his face turned more red.

" I k-know but will please listen to the reason-"

"NO" Ezron turned towards me before glaring at her.

"Lia show her the way out." He walked back towrads the stair before I could utter a word.

"I have a son." My face snapped so fast at her statement, I feared it would sprain my neck. Her face showed nothing but honesty.

Why is she telling him that. She wanted to speak to him about Lucas didn't she?

In a second my mind filled with hundred of negativity which would have continued to accelerate if not for Ezron's voice interrupting me.

"Does it look like I care?" He spat put before resuming his way to the stairs.

"Its Lucas" Now my whole body turned rigid and eyes widened. W-what?

I turned towards Ezron, his back rigid and I hold my breath. Slowly turning around, his face holds the most unbelievable look I've ever seen.

"W-what did you say?" He slowly comes back to his original position.

"Yes, I have birthed his son." Chiara said with her tears pouring down of her mascara smudged eyes. My heart thudded against my chest still sinking the news in my head.

Lucas has a son.

"Do not fool with me." Ezron's cold tone resonated.

"I am not." Chiara wiped her tears with back of her palm "I also have the documents to prove it to you." She dug her hand into her leather bag pefore pulling out a file and forwarding it to Ezron.

Ezron hurriedly went through the documents and his eyes widened. His eyes held more pain as he turned on the pages. I wanted to squeeze his hand in consoling way but stopped myself. He covered his vulnerability with a hard mask and looked up.

"Why should I believe that it is Lucas's child and not someone else?"

"Ezron"
"What?"

Chiara's question and my stern calling echoed together but this man is being mean right now. The poor lady is devastated and he still does not believe her.

"Lia, I need some solid evidence. Just because she is showing me some birth certificate after 10 years, how am I suppose to believe that whatever she speaks is the truth?"