Episode 9: Lets Upgrade

The Cyber-Empire brings the anonymous stranger to their base with his stuff and sees Overtron who is now using his own machine body again.

Overtron: "So, you're the one who spoke to me?" As he walked towards him. "Can you identify yourself, stranger?"

The Stranger: "I don't reveal myself, my Supreme Artificial Intelligent My identity must be kept away from my enemies, including the Skylanders."

Overtron then scanned him and it didn't match anything to his network.

Overtron: "You are not part of the Skylands list? You're a stranger."

The Stranger: "A stranger with a black hood of course. I have survived for many years and I'm still alive. Just like you. We both have in common. Seeking revenge, bring balance to the Skylands, and destroy our worst enemy."

Overtron was convinced.

Overtron: "Your progress has convinced me."

Kaos then came alone.

Kaos: "Uh, are you gonna identify him if he's not a Skylanders?"

Overtron: "He's not a Skylanders, Kaos. He's more than I've ever seen before. It's like he was here about twenty-five-years ago. And he's still survived."

Kaos got confused.

Overtron: "So strangers, what brought you here?"

The Stranger: "Well I saw your Cyber-Empire invade Boom Town until the shockwave short-circuits your warriors and the Doom Raiders ran away like a pussy."

The Doom Raiders got angry and they're about to kill the stranger.

Overtron look at them and they stop.

Overtron: "If you are here, why will you join my Cyber-Empire?"

Stranger: "Because I once joined with my kind to defend Skylands a long time ago until they took everything from me. And now, here I am. Joining your Cyber-Empire to bring balance with glory. And brought something that can help you get your people back."

Overtron: "And, what is it?"

Stranger: "My creation." As the Cyber-Warriors brought four Cryostasis Chambers.

Overtron then notices something inside

Overtron: "There's something inside."

Stranger: "My warriors, they're in cryostasis. I can wake them up with my dark magic." As he shows them his dark magic.

And Kaos was surprised.

Kaos: "You have dark magic too?"

Stranger: "Of course." While controlling his Magic. "My magic will strengthen my warriors and they will wake up."

The stranger begins to use his dark magic and zaps cryostasis chambers which it starts to activate. The cryostasis chamber began to open and the warriors came out of it.

The Stranger: "Now then." As he looked at Overtron. "Will they do the work?"

Then one of the new warriors activates its wrist blade from it's right hand.

Overtron: "Yeah, they'll do."

(Intro)

Meanwhile, at the Skylanders Academy, the Skylanders were cleaning up the Academy.

Eruptor: "Why do we have to clean up this mess?" While picking up the machine body parts. "We're in a hurry dealing with Cyber-Empire."

Stealth Elf: "Master Eon and Kassondra say that every Cyber-Warriors must not be reborn again." While picking up the machine body parts. "And we can't let Overtron bring them back again. That's another way we can deal with it."