Episode 12: Mysteries Stranger

Spyro was happy that Blades and Whirlwind finally were ready to join the Academy. Expo was checking to make sure everything was packed up by tomorrow.

Blades: "I'm so happy that we finally get to join the Skylanders."

Whirlwind: "You think you're happy, I'm happy. Can't wait to meet new friends. I could hug my dad for letting us follow our dreams."

Blades: "It's a dream come true."

As they were packing their stuff, Expo checked with them.

Expo: "Makes sure everything is in your bag. Don't wanna leave anything behind."

Whirlwind: "Don't worry, we won't leave our stuff here."

Expo smiles and turns around to pack his own stuff.

Whirlwind: "And dad..."

Expo turns around as Whirlwind hugs him.

Whirlwind: "Thank you, for everything."

Expo hugged her back and Blades joined in the family hug. Spyro looks at them and sees that family hugs make them happy. Cynder walked right beside him.

Cynder: "You taught him very well, Spyro."

Spyro: "Actually, Cynder." As he looks at her. "He taught me to care about you."

They nuzzle to each other and then kiss.

While they were packing, someone was listening to them. Count Moneybone was listening to them with his radio.

Count Moneybone: "Finally found you. Ohh, I'm gonna be rich soon." As he called Overtron. "Overtron, I have found the dragon you were looking for. I'm sending you my location." And press the holography button device.

(Intro)

     Master Eon tries remembering about Strykore's Castle.

Master Eon: "Strykore's Castle? It was abandoned a long time ago during the Great War. No one ever comes near to the castle; they say it was haunted by the dark master. I fear that place was never heard of again."

Stealth Elf: "Well it's heard again. And the place where the fairies found the scale."

Master Eon got out of his desk and thought.

Master: "Hmmm. Same scale that the fairies have found, the perfect place you can hide, and a place to learn dark magic. I fear that place might be it. The place where the stranger is."

Then Eruptor made a smirk on his face.

Eruptor: "Then we got him."

Pop Fizz: "And have a good look at him when he sees us."

Kassondra: "That's the hardest part. Strykore's Castle is very dangerous. His castle has dangerous traps and dangerous security to keep. No one dares to go in."

Sprocket: "Maybe the traps might be off. Even though it was there too long."

Jet-Vac: "Good calculate, Sprocket. Which means there's nothing to fear of."

Stealth Elf: "And what about the stranger? Could he activate those traps?"

Sprocket: "Well he can't activate those traps if he's back at the castle. Besides, no one is there to guard it."

Jet-Vac: "And his hideout won't stay too long until we reveal his identity."

Master Eon: "Then we go there and find out this stranger identity. SkylandERS!!! UNITE!!!" As he points the way.